Morning Routine ✿

Love Comes in Different Forms

A cup of near scolding hot, pitch black liquid that most would find too bitter, too strong was downed in one go while tying a black tie single handedly. A toast was showed in behind the puffy cheeks, few slices of orange following right after. Final touch on the tie, quick gulp of mouth-wash and one last check of the styled black hair and TaekWoon was ready to grab his jacket from the bedroom and leave for work.

He wasn’t late, nor he had to rush anywhere, but he still tried to save as much time as possible, as he knew at one point in this morning run he would be forced to slow down. That moment inevitably happened when he entered the room.

His eyes didn’t even search for his jacket but automatically went to the sleeping form in the bed. A mop of hair as black as his peaked from under a blanket along with the most gorgeous, most peaceful face. It would be a sin to wake up someone who looked so angelic, but TaekWoon couldn’t resist.

He sat down on the edge of the bed and let his fingers to thread through the black locks, smoothing them away from the sleeping ones face. He traced his fingers over the high cheek bones and strong jaw, re drawing the line of the luscious lips feather-lightly. The longer he looked at the sleeping one the harder it was to look away; the longer he felt his warmth so close the harder it was to move.

TaekWoon leaned over, stealing a kiss from his personal sleeping beauty and was already turning around, ready to stand up, when a hand grabbed on to his shirt, keeping in his place. A sleepy, displeased grunt came from behind him and few seconds later an arm wrapped around his middle and a face pressed against the middle of his back.

“Did you think you could leave the scene of the crime so easily?” a deep, raspy, sleep-thick voice asked and its owner nuzzled against TaekWoon’s back. “Stealing a kiss and not even saying anything,” TaekWoon could almost see other pouting. “You are now under arrest,” the sleepy one murmured and tightened his hold around TaekWoon.

“HongBin, I really need to go,” TaekWoon said in half whisper. He wished this could have been a Saturday or Sunday morning instead, that he would have the whole day with HongBin, but it wasn’t. He almost, just almost, regretted waking his light of a sleeper boyfriend up so early, but then again it felt good to hear his voice in the morning.

“No,” HongBin said and shook his head, “Stay. Just a bit longer,” he murmured and his fingers skillfully pulled TaekWoon’s white shirt out of his black suit pants and made their way under it across the pale skin.

“Don’t, you will wrinkle the shirt,” TaekWoon tried to squirm out of the hold and away from the touch he shouldn’t be enjoying this early in the morning as he would be thinking about it the whole day, but HongBin’s strength was bigger than he suspected and he ended up being pulled down on the mattress, HongBin now hiding his face against his chest.

The latter took a deep breath of TaekWoon’s scent, his hand settled under the shirt, and let out a long sigh. “Just 10 minutes, please,” he murmured and TaekWoon could not refuse. He wrapped his arms around the already half-asleep lover of his and placed a soft kiss on top of HongBin’s head.

Waking up earlier and rushing like he was about to be late was absolutely fine for TaekWoon, as long as he could spend extra 20 minutes like this with HongBin.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

CHECK OUT: VIXX fic list; Steal Heart; Twitter; Tumblr; Instagram; hongbinstaekwoon’s LeoBin drabbles

Domestic TaekBin... There will be more of this for sure.

Subscribe, comment, up-vote and share!