Muscles ♬

Love Comes in Different Forms

aka Why TaekWoon doesn't go to gym with others
(inspired by THIS video)

 

TaekWoon had been sitting in the same place for a good hour, two barbells in front of him but they weren’t touched more than just placing them there. Since the warm-up he hadn’t moved an inch, his eyes glued to the form in front of him working out and sweating quite deliciously.

 

Sit ups. push ups, pull ups, deadlifts, squats and more all performed in a grey sleeveless t-shirt that was too tight and not tight enough at the same time, yet somehow clung to others heated skin perfectly, showing each hidden muscle tensing while the non existent sleeves showcased his arms far too well. The subject of TaekWoon’s undivided attention looked irresistible even when drenched in sweat, his brown locks sticking to his forehead messily, his neck and strong jawline glistering in, on particular droplet making it’s way from behind his ear, over the curve of his, down under his shirt. A mouthwatering sight that made TaekWoon to swallow quite loudly. The tall male was so into his own world, observing the male before him going into the third lap of his routine, speeding up each element, he didn’t notice he himself was being observed.

 

“So, for how long has TaekWoon hyung been staring at HongBin?” Wonsik wiped his face in a towel as he stood next to Hyuk who was more than just amused by one of his oldest hyungs acting like a love-struck fool.

 

“Since HongBin went into first lap,” Hyuk replied with a laugh. “He hasn’t moved at all and I am not sure he is breathing, but I don’t want to disturb him,” he continued.

 

“Does HongBin know?” Wonsik looked at his friend finish a pull-up set and stretching his arms, muscles flexing and TaekWoon correspondingly swallowing noticeably.

 

“Yup. Not that he cares. He’s used to this,” Hyuk replied casually and had to hold back a laugh as HongBin had finished his routine and was sitting on the floor, looking around for water and TaekWoon grabbed a bottle, stood up to give it to HongBin and tripped about the absolutely hazardously placed barbells, almost landing on his face if not HongBin jumping up and catching the taller, flustered male.

 

“I can’t watch this anymore. I will either laugh and get killed or puke because of this romantic comedy sap,” Hyuk waved his hands in the air in a dramatic fashion. Wonsik looked once more at the other two - HongBin now drinking the clumsily offered water and TaekWoon quite obviously stared at him from the corner of his eyes. The current blond let out a sigh and shook his head before returning to his routine, leaving the two alone.

 

TaekWoon had made the biggest possible fool out of himself. Not only he quite obviously had exposed his lack of concentration on his own actions, clumsily tripped and almost fell, he had been caught by the male he had been observing for as it seemed hours. Gladly the brightly smiling brunet was probably the purest, most kind hearted human on this planet (if he even was human as TaekWoon had his doubts) and a simple “be careful, hyung” had been all.

 

“I am done with the routine so I will go. What about you?” HongBin asked and TaekWoon almost got a whiplash from turning his head too quickly towards the speaker.

 

“Yeah… I’m done too,” he murmured and received a subtle smile in return. He did his best to keep his eyes to himself and not to use the chance to admire the still tensed back muscles of the male walking in front of him, failing miserably right when they reached the locker room, as the sweaty shirt left others torso and all the glory of younger one’s glistening skin was in front of TaekWoon’s eyes.

 

He walked slowly to his own locker, his eyes scanning how the younger, now half , went through his belongings searching for something. Each muscle of his body was as defined as ever - shoulders, arms, back, chest, abs, down to his narrow hips, perky and healthy thighs - a work of art by greatest sculptors. TaekWoon scanned him back up, this time lingering at as perfectly built facial features before going down again this time stopping where the pants should have been as they were gone.

 

TaekWoon turned away immediately staring at the nothingness of his locker - eyes wide. He couldn’t just openly ogle at someone like this in public. Yes, it was HongBin, but still it was not okay to stare like this. It was wrong, it was probably unpleasant for HongBin and…

 

“I am going to the showers,” the younger announced and TaekWoon nodded without looking at other. The moment he heard the water running in the distance he let out the breath he didn’t know he was holding and began undressing himself. It was all okay. This was the gym, it was clear there would be a certain amount of exposure everywhere and after all it was HongBin. TaekWoon’s HongBin… but what did that mean in public.

 

TaekWoon shook his head and tightened the towel around his middle before walking to the shower room, but the very moment he reached the doorstep, the water stopped running and he froze. For unknown reason he turned around, thinking of skipping this step and just having a shower at the dorms, but a voice behind him made him stop.

 

“You’re not going, hyung?” HongBin asked and TaekWoon shook his head. He could turn around and disappear in the shower until HongBin was dressed, but he would have to face a freshly showered Adonis before him and he was not ready. He had never been ready and he doubted he would ever be.

 

“Then could I get pass you?” followed another question and TaekWoon was too lost in possible scenarios of actions to actually do. He heard a sigh behind him and a pair of arms wrapped around him, strong chest pressing against his back skin still being damp. The younger held on to him firmly, and lifted him slightly from the floor and then placed him aside as if it was nothing.

 

HongBin walked pass him, straight to his locker, and was about to drop his towel to get dressed but he turned to TaekWoon, who was still where HongBin placed him, staring at the younger wide eyed… again. The brunet smiled softly before making his way across the room again, now holding his towel in place with one hand only, revealing the v line formed by his hip bone. That was far from “ok” for TaekWoon.

 

“Don’t stare like this when we are outside. Cute, but too obvious,” he said with a smile before leaning forward and pecking TaekWoon’s cheek. “Very cute,” he repeated before returning back to his locker. “Ouh, don’t forget that at home you can not only look but touch too,” he add as a matter of fact and TaekWoon finally reached a breaking point. Cold shower. He needed a cold shower asap and at home… at home HongBin would regret his fatal attraction.

 

_____________________________________________________________________

AKA ME SPAZZING AND DYING BECAUSE OF HONGBIN! The thirst is SO REAL!

I swear I could write about how wonderful he is inside out for DAYS and today I went with his god-like exterior switching from appreciating his facial features to admiring his body.

Look at him:

How is this fair?

Who drinks water like that?

WHYYYYYY?

ALSO THIS:


 

I am fine…. 100% ok… yup… FIne.

 

CHECK OUT: VIXX fic list; Steal Heart; Twitter; Tumblr; Instagram; hongbinstaekwoon’s LeoBin drabbles

Subscribe, comment, up-vote and share!