Loyality ✎

Love Comes in Different Forms

“Of course I can schedule a meeting with you tomorrow, CEO Shim. I can arrange my schedule,” TaekWoon spoke on the phone while entering the glass door of JTW Enterprise - the door of his company. It had grown slowly: from a single room which was everything - kitchen, bedroom and office - to a whole high class building in Gangnam. His work and the work of his loyal team had brought them here.

 

“Yes, yes. I will prepare our view on the collaboration project,” he continued as he bowed his head to the security guard and walked through the high-ceiling entrance hall to the elevators. It was long past work hours, his meeting with possible partners keeping him out longer than planned. He had left his portfolio for the meeting the next day at his office and now had to make the way through the empty and dark hallways.

 

“No, merge still is out of question,” he said with a laugh. He wasn’t willing to lose all the work he had put in to gain unstable benefits and lose his name, his integrity. No matter how generous the offer, he politely declined all of them, even if it could turn out dangerous later on. A merge could be even more dangerous.

 

“Yes, see you tomorrow,” he ended the conversation as he entered the main office space before his personal glass sealed space. A light could be seen on the right to his office at the secretary desk despite the late hour and TaekWoon went there first. The scene awaiting him was endearing to say the least.

 

The most loyal person in his life, the one who carried half of the weight that came with running a growing giant of a company laid on his shoulders since the one-room days, was asleep on his desk. His tie gone, neatly placed on the desk. His empty-frame glasses were crooked as he had fallen asleep on the wooden surface, using notes he was writing as a pillow. His plump lips were slightly parted, his long lashes brushing against his cheeks, his chocolate brown bangs falling freely over his forehead. If TaekWoon was the spine of the company, then this man was the support system that kept him going.

 

He had the qualifications to become a vice-president, or to take place in executive position, yet he prefered to stick by TaekWoon’s side, guide him and keep in on the right track, gently yet firmly. Even now he had the portfolio TaekWoon came to retrieve in front of him, notes of the most important points being his pillow.

 

“Where would I be without you?” TaekWoon said with a smile and leaned closer, softly pecking the sleeping man’s cheek. “Hongbin-ah,” he whispered close to other’s ear and the man stirred in his sleep.

 

“Hongbin-ah, is the presentation ready?” He whispers again and the man jolts up immediately. His eyes are half closed as he begins to go through the papers on his desk. His glasses are still tilted on one side and he has to blink more than usually to wake up and gain some sort of focus. Adorable. That was the only word describing him in TaekWoon’s head.

 

“Presentation… presentation… What was the topic?” HongBin finally looks up, his eyes opening widely as he sees the man next to his desk. The latter smirks and captures the sitting one’s chin between his fingers and leans closer, gently kissing the shocked male. A tender, just-woken-up kiss, reminding of an early weekend morning that could be spent in bed rather than late night at the company.

 

“Why are you still here?” TaekWoon asks, cupping other’s face with his hands and running his thumbs over the wonderful carved features. He allows his one hand to fix the bangs that were falling in HongBin’s eyes while other still remains on his cheek.

 

“I decided to go over the collaboration project details. I wasn’t sure how today’s meeting would go, but just in case I wanted to note down the most important parts for you,” HongBin replies moving out of TaekWoon’s touch to remove his glasses and pinch the bridge of his nose. “How did it go?” He asks looking at TaekWoon who is now resting against the table.

 

“Good. I’m meeting CEO Shim tomorrow, so your work will not be in vain,” he smiles and gathers the pages from the desk, placing them in the portfolio and stands up.

 

“Wait! You absolutely messed up the order!” HongBin jumps up from his seat, legs wobbly from being in the same position for too long. He moves towards TaekWoon to get the folder back, but stumbles and ends up being caught mid fall by the tall raven-hair.

 

“I will allow you to put the pages in order when we will get home,” TaekWoon presses his lips against HongBin’s cheek, “you will have a relaxing shower,” he kisses the shorter one’s nose, “and you will be in bed under the blanket,” he adds with a soft peck on other’s lips. “Deal?”

 

“Are these some sort of benefits for being stuck with you for all these years?” HongBin fakes a frown accompanied with the cutest pout and TaekWoon can’t help but to let out a small laugh and pull the brunet closer.

 

“These are the benefits of being a great employee and, not quitting on me neither professionally nor privately,” he says earning a dimple blessed smile from the other.

 

“Let’s go home,” this time HongBin is the one who kisses TaekWoon before stepping out of the embrace and turning of the desk lamp. “Out of curiousity, what else does my benefit pack include?” He asks as he takes his jacket and walks out of the office alongside TaekWoon.

 

“Riding the CEO’s car… and riding the CEO,” TaekWoon says a matter of fact and earns a hard slap on his arm. HongBin glares at him as he walks pass to the elevator. What could be better than working with someone you love and seeing how the word you both build together grows and evolves, while your love is a strong as ever? TaekWoon knew the answer. Nothing. Nothing could be compared to that.

 

____________________________________________________________________

CHECK OUT: VIXX fic list; A Piece of Heaven; Twitter; Tumblr; Instagram

CEO Jung is a thing and I flailed really hard when I saw these photos. Like, how dare he?