Apron Problems ✿

Love Comes in Different Forms

“This makes no sense,” HongBin pouts and tries to twist himself out of the yellow-green-plaid nightmare that is the apron he tried to put on… yet failed miserably for good 10 mminutes already. How hard it is to put on an apron? Obviously, a lot harder than one could think and getting out of one as even more of a challenge. The fabric strugles against his every move, swallowing him in the now ill colored mess, even thought it looked so bright and happy in the store.

 

“How the hell…” the brunet utters as he pulls his arm out of one hole but it ends in another one, trapping him even more in the labyrinth of fabric. His patience is at it’s limits, and even though it began as a cute idea to prepare dinner for his boyfriend when he returns from work. Now HongBin is about to set the kitchen on fire to get rid of the cloth that keeps him captive. He reasons for scissors instead of fire and is about to cut the straps off when a tall form, sporting a blue dress shirt with a matching tie, walks through the kitchen door.

 

“Hi!” HongBin exclaims in an odd voice that sounds like someone crushed his foot with a brick or anything else as heavy when he spoke. His hair is all over the place, sweat already forming on his forehead, eyes big. With the yellow nightmare around him and scissors in his hands he definitely is not in the list of top 10 things one would like to see when returning home. His brain contemplaits on being embarassed, but the option on crawling somwhere and hiding did not exist due to the colored trap he was in.

 

The broad shouldered male lets out a sigh and places his bag and jacket on one of the kitchen chairs before walking over to the distressed brunet. He takes the scissors from other’s hands, placing them away and guides his lover through the labyrinth of fabric until the apron is off. Without saying a word the taller male starts to put the damned trap on. He succeeds in matter of seconds and only when the fabric rests against his chesst and stomach, the plaid starps wrapping around his waist and only then HongBin snaps out from observing the calmly enthralling male.

 

“No, wait. Take it off and help me put that thing on. I will cook,” HongBin exclaims and reaches for the straps but his hands are shaken off.

 

“I love you, but your skills in kitchen are very limited,” the taller male smiles softly, ruffling other’s hair before reaching for groceries and utensils. “Beside you will burn the pan again in the state you are in right now. After all that struggling,” he adds with a smirk and HongBin frowns.

 

“Very funny, TaekWoon,” he pouts and goes to sit at the table. “And I burned the pan only once,” he adds under his breath earning a small chuckle from the other.

 

“Yes, in flames only once,” the taller whispers and HongBin is about to attack the said male from the back, as his limit for one day is reached, but his target turns around. TaekWoon takes a hold of his wrists, not allowing the shorter of two to move, before kissing him playfully.

 

“I appreciate the thought. I really do, Bin-ah,” he says, his usually intense eyes nof soft and loving, as always when they looked at the younger. “But you must agree the epic battle with the apron monster has taken all your strength,” he adds and kisses away the pout that appears on HongBin’s lips again. “Let’s make a deal - I will get another on this death traps and I will teach you how to not burn things on Sunday,” he offers and gives a barely there smile which is even bigger weakness for HongBin than a full blown smile of the other.

 

“Fine,” he agrees, trying to wiggle out of other’s hold, as the older is leaning closer, invading more and more of HongBin’s private space. “Now you can let me go and make dinner,” HongBin manages to add before his lips are claimed in a kiss more powerful before. He’s pushed back until his hits the table and he yelps a little. Two hands grab his , lifting him up on the said table with no resisting. The taller form takes its place between HongBin's legs, allowing him to wrap his arms around TaekWoon's shoulders. It is quite obvious food will have to wait.

 

“On other hand, dinner can wait,” he murmurs against TaekWoon’s lips. A valuable lesson of removing aprons (and other garments) from someone else follows and Sunday now is something to really look forward to, more for getting rid of aprons and everything else rather than cooking.

 

____________________________________________________________________

CHECK OUT: VIXX fic list; A Piece of Heaven; Twitter; Tumblr; Instagram

This was obviously inspired by HongBin’s inability to deal with aprons and how perfect TaekWoon looks in one.

Very short, VERY DRABBLE! Hope you liked it tho. ^^
 

BONUS: domestic husbands