A Long Day ♬

Love Comes in Different Forms

Because the following gifs from VIXX TV2 ep.27 (original gifs HERE)

A figure sauntered past HongBin, who was currently sitting on the floor indian style in the bedroom, his back resting against the wall, and sat down next to him, a head immediately resting on his shoulder, a hand casually resting on his leg. A long, soft sigh left the newcomers lips and his body as let out all the tension from the day, going near limp next to HongBin.

 

“A long day?” HongBin asked in half whisper receiving a nod as a reply. Other was never big of a speaker and even less when he was tired, but HongBin didn’t mind. The quiet the two of them shared, even if it was exhaustion induced, was one of HongBin’s favorite things about them being them.

 

“Do you have an early morning tomorrow again?” he asked another question and received another nod. The one next to him moved closer, finding a more comfortable spot on HongBin’s shoulder. This gave HongBin about 5 minutes to slowly get the raven-hair who was resting on his shoulder in bed or else he would fall asleep like this.

 

He reached his unoccupied hand to smooth away the black locks away from other’s face, his fingers gently brushing over the pale round cheeks. A pair of deep brown oval eyes opened to look at him, the hand on his leg become more conscious about it’s location, long slim fingers drawing patterns on HongBin’s thigh randomly.

 

“You should go to sleep then,” HongBin continued to speak in half whisper. It somehow made him feel there was only the two of them here, even though someone dropped a metal lid in the kitchen, someone whined loudly about schedules in the living room and someone was taking a shower - whispering created a bubble around them, isolating all other sounds around.

 

“I’m good like this,” the man resting on HongBin’s shoulder spoke softly, his light pinks being HongBin’s sole focus while the actually older of two spoke. Not fearing a thing, having no restrains the younger leaned forward, stealing a short kiss from his sleepy companion and a barely-there, very tired smile.

 

“What if I would say, “please, go to sleep”? HongBin asked, his fingers threading through the midnight black locks again, as they kept on falling in front of others face.

 

“Then I should probably wash up and do so,” the raven-hair admitted with a sigh. The pleasant weight of his head left HongBin’s shoulder, his hand lingering on the younger one’s thigh for a moment longer before the other stood up and sauntered away just as he arrived, leaving HongBin alone in the room again.

Those were less than 10 minutes, but still it was the highlight of HongBin’s day, his favorite moment and a reason to smile. Even though tired and sleepy, the one he cherished so much was next to him and even if it didn’t seem a lot to others, even few minutes only two of them alone could share meant to HongBin as much as hours, days and weeks - every second with him meant the world, no matter how cheesy it might sound.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

CHECK OUT: VIXX fic list; Steal Heart; Twitter; Tumblr; Instagram; hongbinstaekwoon’s LeoBin drabbles

All this awfully PG... I should try to spice it up, no?

Subscribe, comment, up-vote and share!