Sunday Afternoon ✿

Love Comes in Different Forms

What was better than a sunny Sunday afternoon when all one had to do was to relax and recharge for Monday? Almost nothing, HongBin had to admit. No responsibilities, no ‘to do lists’ to complete, no rush and just sun and wind swirling in a dance on the balcony.

The mix of spring and summer in the air was in perfect ratio, the cold and hot air twisting together in sudden breezes brining scent of grass, trees and flowers from far away so close and in such nuances HongBin could see them before his eyes vividly. Bird songs wrapped around the quiet and still afternoon, filling it with a sound so soft it made the harmony of a May day almost flawless, as only one component was missing.

HongBin rested his elbows on the railing of the balcony and closed his eyes. The wind and sun was dancing in his hair, the song of the birds making a melody in his ears, the scent of flowers tingling his nose until a familiar scent of warmth and security overpowered it, as the last thing, last component of a perfect day had made his way to the balcony. The feeling of sun and wind was replaced by a pair of arms wrapping around HongBin’s middle, bird songs stepped aside giving space for HongBin’s favorite sound in the whole world.

“I didn’t know you were free today,” a soft, gentle voice spoke close to HongBin’s ear, pulling him back until HongBin’s back was against the speakers’ chest. “I wouldn’t have slept till noon then,” the man holding HongBin continued and rested his chin on the slightly shorter ones’ shoulder like he used to do ouh so often.

“Well, but you are awake now, right?” HongBin smiled and turned his head to meet no one else’s but TaekWoon’s gaze. A black hoodie was pulled over his head, hiding his bed hair, yet not masking his still puffy and full of sleep eyes.

“I am,” the older of two replied with a small, sleepy smile. Contradicting to his words, he hid his face against HongBin’s shoulder, pulling the latter even closer as if they would still be in bed and he would want to simply nuzzle as close as possible, sleeping the day away.

HongBin placed his hands above TaekWoon’s, leaning back in to the embrace, knowing well enough that even when sleepy, TaekWoon would never let him fall. He had pulled him up from the deepest abyss and since then he held him and supported him over and over again when falling seemed like the only option. It hadn’t changed over years and HongBin silently hoped that it would never change.

They stayed like that – HongBin securely in TaekWoon’s arms – for a moment longer, the sleep slowly leaving the taller one. He raised his head, resting it back on HongBin’s shoulder for a moment, before placing a gentle kiss on the latter’s neck.

“What would you like to do today?” he asked, his lips barely, but still brushing against HongBin’s skin.

“Nothing. This is perfect for me,” HongBin admitted and finally turned around in the embrace, wrapping his arms around TaekWoon’s shoulders. “I don’t need anything else,” he added, smiling his brightest smile to the reason of his joy, to the reason why he had gotten this far, receiving his favorite half smile in return.

What was better than a sunny Sunday afternoon when all one had to do was to relax and recharge for Monday? A sunny Sunday afternoon with the man, he had to admit, HongBin loved more than he was able to voice out.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

CHECK OUT: VIXX fic list; Steal Heart; Twitter; Tumblr; Instagram; hongbinstaekwoon’s LeoBin drabbles

Subscribe, comment, up-vote and share!