Crazy Adventures Together

Married to my Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next Morning

Kris’ POV

After breakfast I took Kim out.

“Babe, we’re going on that.” I pointed at the entrance.

“Capilano Suspension Bridge Park,” Kim read.

“Come on, it’ll be fun!” I pulled her with me.

We got inside and there were a lot of people.

“We’re going on that bridge?!!!” Kim eyes widened.

“Babe, it’s not that scary, I’ll hold your hand.” I tried to give her a pep talk.

“But, but it shakes. That’s scary.” She panicked.

“Come on, let’s go.” I walked her down the stairs and got on the bridge.

 

Kim’s POV

That bridge was scary. It was so high up over the forest. If we fell, we could have died.

Kris held my hand and we walked on the bridge together. The minute I set my foot on there we started shaking already.

“Ah! Kris!!!” I whined.

He chuckled, “Let’s go, babe. We’re already on this, we can’t go back.”

I held on to his hand super tight and slowly walked over to the other side of the bridge.

It took us like 5 minutes to reach the other side, but it felt like forever.

As soon as I stepped my foot on land, I felt like I just walked from hell and back.

I hugged Kris like my life depended on him.

“You did well, babe.” He kissed my head.

We sat down for a bit for me to come back to earth.

After 5 minutes we went to the next place.

Kris was looking at the map, “It says we can walk between trees if we go through section 4. I guess we’re going to Treetop adventure.”

“Babe, you know I’m scared of height, why are you bringing me to this place?” I pouted.

“Babe, you have to conquer your fear. Plus this is the place with most fun in Vancouver.” Kris stuck out his tough.

I sighed and wrapped my arms around his arm, “Let’s go then.”

“That’s my girl.” He smiled and we walked to the Treetop Adventure.

ANOTHER BRIDGE!!!!!! Is this guy trying to kill me or what?!!!!!

“This is not as scary as the other one, babe. This one is not as shaky and after few steps, there is a stable stop.”

I nodded and we walked on it.

He was right it was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter