Wedding Day!!!!

Married to my Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris’ POV

“I want to see Kim already!!! I slept by myself last night at the hotel. Did you know how lonely that was?” I walked back and forth in the waiting room.

“Calm down, Hyung. Only 30 more minutes and you can finally see her.” Kai said.

“I’m going to see her right now.” Chen stuck out his tongue and happily walked over to see Kim.

“I’m going too, Hyung.” Sehun and Tao ran after him.

“Yah!!!! Kim Jongdae!!!!” I yelled at him.

How dare he rubbed salt on my wound!!!

 

Kim’s POV

This day finally came, everything is perfect. Beautiful venues, everybody I love is here, and most importantly, I’m marrying my best friend. 

“You look beautiful, Kim.”

“Thanks.” I told SooMi, Suho oppa's wife.

“Noona!!!”

“Jiejie!!!!”

Chen, Tao and Sehun skipped toward me.

I smiled, and let them sat down next to me.

“You look beautiful, noona!!!” Sehun spazzed.

I laughed, “Thanks.”

“Jiejie, you should have seen Kris gege. He was going crazy over there.” Tao giggled.

“Why? What happened?” I concernedly asked.

“He’s having a mental breakdown right now. He wants to see you really badly.” Chen laughed like a manic.

I chuckled while remembering the conversation we had in the morning.

                   

 

Kris’ POV

“The groom, please enter.” Xiumin hyung said through the microphone.

The door opened and I walked in.

I was nervous, but I was ready to see me beautiful bride.

I reached the stage and stood up there waiting for the moment I get to see Kim.

Not seeing her for a night felt like a whole year.

 

The door opened again and I saw the most beautiful, elegant Goddess. Kim was right, her dress indeed was gorgeous. It was shining perfectly with the lights. I was so mesmerized with her, I didn’t even noticed that she was right in front of me.

 Author's note: Here is the dress if you forgot how it looked like.

“Kris.” Kim whispered and snapped me out of my daze.

Her dad handed her over and I walked her up to the stage.

“You look beautiful, babe.” I smiled at her and she smiled back at me.

“My dear friends, you have come together in this church so that the Lord may seal and strengthen your love in the presence of the Church’s minister and this community…”

 

 

"I, Wu Yi Fan, take you, Su Yi Jin, for my lawful wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do us part." I smiled and squeezed her hands.

"I, Su Yi Jin, take you, Wu Yi Fan, to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love and honor you all the days of my life." She smiled back at me.

“Lord, bless these rings which we bless in your name.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter