Back to Work

Married to my Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim’s POV

I woke up because my phone received a message. I opened it and saw a message from Kris.

The day after we got back from our honeymoon, Kris had to go back to work right away. He left early in the morning without me even knowing it.

 

I walked down to the kitchen and ate the breakfast my husband made for me.

After breakfast, I went into my closet to unpack my luggage, and also did the same for Kris'. 

 

Kris’ POV

I had a commercial shoot and a photoshoot for Adidas Original ZX Flux. I left the house at 6 in the morning and got to the shooting venue at 6:30.

We shot the commercial first.

     

After shooting the commercial, the director let us see the preview. 

“It looks good. I think we’re done for now. Let’s have the photoshoot after lunch” The director said and we all nodded.

“Hey you.” Someone hugged me from the back.

“You came just in time.” I turned around and smiled at her.

“Hello, Director Liu.” Kim greeted him.

“Oh, hello Kim.” He greeted back.

“We’re going out for lunch, we’ll be back.” I informed him.

“Ok, just get back here at 2PM.” He smiled.

We left and had lunch at our favorite restaurant.

 

Kim’s POV

We got back at the shooting venue and Kris had a photoshoot. I decided to stay and watch him since I didn’t have anything to do anyways.

After t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter