Now What?

Married to my Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim’s POV

I woke up from my nap. Sophia was no longer in bed with me, but instead I saw my husband staring at me.

“Babe, I’m really sorry.” Kris said looking straight into my eyes.

I could feel the sincerity to that sentence.

“Why didn’t you tell me anything after the party?” I asked as I got out of bed.

Kris sat up as well, “I was afraid. Plus I was really confused.”

“Confused?” I came back to bed with a first aid kit.

Kris nodded, “Yes, I didn’t know what happened that night. All I know is I had a drink with her and her friends and then I woke up the next morning seeing her . And now she said she’s pregnant.”

I worked on his wrist and bleeding lips and as I listened to him.

I sighed and hugged my husband, “Either way you’re having a baby. I don’t know how different our lives will be now on, but I will love and accept this baby because it’s yours after all.”

 

Jessica’s POV

“I want a DNA test.” Kim said.

We were at my house. I was surprised that she came over.

“A w-w-what?” I stuttered.

“A DNA test. I want to confirm if this is really Kris’ baby. Who knows how many other men you slept with.”

This !

“Are you saying that I’m a hoe?!!”

“Think what you want. I just need a DNA test.” She got up and left the house.

The door reopen, “By the way, I know that you told the reporters about your pregnancy. It’s not going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter