The Truth

Married to my Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim’s POV

Jessica been living with us for few months now. She been trying to get close with Kris, Sophia, and even Mama. Sophia and Mama of course couldn’t stand her, but they were nice to her for the sake of the baby.

“Can you take a look into Jessica’s doctor? Do a background check on her.” I told my assistant.

Jessica been very shady lately. She doesn’t want me or even Kris to go to the doctor appointments with her.

She accidentally left an envelope on the table. It was her ultrasound pictures. On there it said that she’s 5 months pregnant, yet her birthday was only 4 months ago.

 

Kris’ POV

Ding Dong

“Hi. Does Jessica live here?”

“Yes she does, who are you?” I asked

“I am Tyler Kwon. I’ve been calling her but she doesn’t answer my calls.”

“I can give her your message if you want.” I offered.

“I’m actually here to see you.”

I nodded and showed him the living room.

“Do you want anything?”

He shook his head, “No thanks, I’m good.”

“So what’s going on?” I sat down across from him.

“About Jessica’s pregnancy. There is a chance that the baby is not yours.” He said.

“What? But we did a DNA test.”

“The test was a wrong.” I heard my wife’s voice as she walk toward us.

“I’ve been looking into Jessica’s doctor and he’s known for faking medical documents.”

Kim gave me the papers in her hand.

It was records of the doctor.

“Plus, I saw Jessica’s ultrasound pictures. On there it said she’s 5 months pregnant, when the party was only 4 months ago.”

My world head was spinning.

“Kris, I’m home!” Jessica said as she closed the doo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter