We’re going to NYC

Married to my Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim’s POV

After my photoshoot I walked to my car to drive home.

“Kim!! Kim!!” Cameras were flashing everywhere, people kept on shouting my name.

I waved, smiled at them, and continued walking to my car.

A fan boy came up to me with a huge bouquet of white roses, “Meimie, congrats on your engagement.” He smiled and gave me the bouquet.

I smiled at him and took it, “Xie xie, gege.”

I got inside the car and drove home.

                                           

“Babe!” I called Kris when I got inside the house.

“Hey shorty.” Kris walked toward me with his hands in his pajama pants’ pockets.

He came closer and I wrapped my arms around his neck, “I missed you giant dragon.” I pouted.

He chuckled, leaned down, and kissed my lips.

 

“Babe, guess what we got today?” He said as we walked hand-in-hand to the kitchen.

“What is it?” I placed my hands on the kitchen’s countertop and sat down on the chair.

He gave me an envelope and placed a glass of cold water in front of me, “Angelica Cheung, editor-in-chief of Vogue China sent it.” He then sat down next to me.

                                                 

I took out the contents inside the envelope and gasped. 

“OMG babe!! We’re invited to the Met Gala in NYC!!” I shouted with my eyes widened.

“I know, babe.” Kris calmly said, took the glass of water, and gave it to me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter