Damage

Married to my Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim’s POV

“Wu Yi Fan! How could you do this to your wife?! I raised you to be better than this.” Mama hit Kris in the chest and he just stood there and took the hit.

My whole world was spinning. I didn’t know what to do. I sat there staring at space.

How could he do that to me? Why didn’t he tell me anything? I shouldn’t have let him go to that party by himself.

 

Kris grabbed my hand and I removed it from him.

“Don’t touch me.” I said as tears fell from my eyes.

“I know what I did was wrong. Please don’t shut me out, baby. We can fix it.” He pleased.

“How? You just created another human being. How will we fix that?” I sobbed.

The door of our house open and revealed a very angry Panda.

“How could you do that to your family?!” Tao punched Kris and he fell on the ground.

Luhan and Lay looked away.

Tao grabbed his collar, “Another child? Do you know what you have done?!” Tao yelled in his face.

We heard a sob in the corner.

Tao loosen his grip and we all looked at the crying child.

My heart was breaking in pieces.

I walked over, kneeled down and hugged my baby girl. Tears wouldn’t stop falling out of my eyes no matter how much I don’t want my baby to see it.

I took Sophia to our room and cried ourselves to sleep.

Sleep was the only way I can forget about this mess for a while.

 

Kris’ POV

The rest of EXO flew in from Korea and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter