Happy Ending

Married to my Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-4 years later-

Kim’s POV

“Mommy, this picture came out really pretty!” Sophia pointed at the camera screen.

“Definitely!” I smiled and kissed my baby.

We were at a photoshoot for Sophia.

 

After the photoshoot we went home to pack and leave to the airport.

“Come on, love, we have to meet up with daddy, NaiNai and your brother.”

“Coming!” Sophia replied from her room.

Kris, mama, and our baby boy, Aiden Wu Yi Han are in L.A. We all were supposed to go to L.A together for Kris’ new Hollywood movie premier, but Sophia had a last minute photoshoot so we left a bit later.

 

 

 

Kris’ POV

“So Kris, how do you feel to have your 1st Hollywood movie loved by so many people around the world?” The interviewer asked.

“It’s definitely a great feel. I’m so honored that the movie is receiving so much love and to be working with so many amazing casts on this film.”

“You are portraying Nick in this movie. And this is a very stunt heavy movie, and you take part in these stunt sequences, so what skills did you have to learn in training to take on this role?”

“Well see. I portrayed as a DJ so I don’t have as much action as the other characters, but let me tell you this. I’m pretty fun to have around, and I like to party. And usually I get all the girls---”

“WOOOOO!!” The crowd cheered. I turned around and smiled at them.

“And in fact, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter