Sina 15th Anniversary

Married to my Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim’s POV
I woke up and saw Kris was still sleeping. I gently removed his arms and got up. I went to the bathroom and washed up.

                                             

I was cooking breakfast in the kitchen when someone suddenly wrapped their arms around my waist, and kissed my cheek.

“Huh, I wonder who’s behind me.” I chuckled.

“The Great Dragon Kris Wu, duh~ who else lives in this house, babe.” He kissed my cheek again, let me go, walked over to the fridge, and got some water.

We ate breakfast and then lunch, and hung out around the house waiting for our stylist come over at 2:00PM and hair/make-up team at 3:00PM.

Ding Dong~

“Ooh! He’s here!!” I got up from laying in the couch with Kris, and ran to open the door.

“Hi gege!! Come in.” I said and led him to where Kris was.

“Hey, gege” Kris greeted him, and they bro hugged.

“Okay, let’s go.” I told them and we walked to the fitting room.

The stylist took out the clothes, and hung them up on the rack for us to see.

“Gege, Yi Fan wants me to wear white today.” I told our stylist.

“Got it. But how come he told you what color to wear? He never did that before.” He whispered to me as he was looking for a white dress.

“I know right? I asked him last night too but he just said ‘Just because’ and shrugged.” I replied.

“I wonder if he’s planning something tonight.” The stylist continued looking for the perfect dress.

I looked at Kris, and he was looking at his clothes on the rack.

“Babe, what do you think?” He took out a long black coat.

“Try it on.” I told him and he nodded.

I walked over to him and helped him put it on.

“Handsome.” I smiled at him.

“Duh~” He laughed and pecked my lips.

“Kim, how about this?” The stylist showed me a long white dress with some beaded pearl on it.

“Babe, how about that one?” I asked Kris.

“Beautiful, go try it on.”

“K” I took the dress and excitedly went to change.

I walked out of the changing room after 2 minutes, “what do you think?”

“Love it, babe.” Kris smiled and gave me a thumb up.

“Alright then, this dress it is.” I went back to the changing room and changed out of the dress.

We spent another 30 minutes looking for the rest of Kris’ outfit.

Ding Dong~

“I’ll get it.” I ran to the door and opened it for the make-up team.

“Hi, jiejie!!” I greeted my make-up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter