Uninvited Guest

Married to my Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kim’s POV

I was in the kitchen making dinner before Kris came back from an event.

*Ding Dong*

“Weird, usually he just open the door with his keys.” I threw the thought away and walked to the door with a smile.

“Krissypoo you’re bac-” My eyes widened as I saw the familiar face as I opened the door.

It was not my hubby, it was a female.

“Annyeong,” She said.

“J-jessica, you’re here…” I tried the hide my shocked face with a smile.

She smiled back, “Is Kris here?”

“Huh? Oh, he’s at an event. He will be back soon.” I replied.

“Aren’t you going to invite me in?” She spoke with an attitude in English.

I rolled my eyes, you’re not welcomed in. I thought, but didn’t say it out loud.

I sighed, “Come in.”

We walked to the living room, “Sit down. I’ll get you some water.”

She nodded and I went to the kitchen.

Why is she back? She caused enough trouble the last time we met.

 

-Flashback-

Jessica and Kris met when he was in Korea studying fashion. Jessica was a member of a famous idol group, Girl’s Generation. They met through EXO since Jessica and EXO are under the same company. One time I was in Korea visiting Kris, I met her at a party EXO threw for fun/welcoming me to Korea. She was very clingy to Kris. They had a photoshoot together and fans started shipping them and apparently so does her.

Kris and I was hands in hands at the party and she walked up to us, “Hey, Kris. Who is she?”, then wrapped her hands around Kris’ other arm.

I scoffed. What a daring girl. Does she not see Kris and I are holding hands right now?

Kris removed his hands from her and wrapped them around me from behind.

“This is my girlfriend, Kim. And babe, this is Jessica.” He said in English to Jessica and Chinese to me, afterward he smuggled into my neck.

I smiled with a slight smirk. See that? He’s mine.

I didn’t want to be a , but she was getting on my nerves.

I put my hand out for a handshake. I was pissed but I didn’t forget my manner.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter