Fashion Launch

Married to my Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Kim’s POV

I was sleeping when I felt someone keep on tapping me.

I rolled over and opened my eyes to see a silly monkey making faces at me.

I laughed, and got out of bed.

“Good morning, monkey.” I kissed her head and walked to the kitchen.

Kris was in the kitchen making food.    

I wrapped the arms around his waist and pressed my face against his back.

“Good Morning, sleeping beauty.” I heard my husband’s voice.

“Mommy, daddy is making toast for breakfast.” Sophia said while setting the table.

I kissed his back, “My favorite!” and went to help my daughter.

 

We ate breakfast and I went to take a shower and get ready for the day.

After getting ready, I went around the house to find the father-daughter duo and eventually found them in Sophia’s room.

Kris was tying Sophia’s hair…awkwardly.

He kept failing at keeping her pony tail to stay up.

He grew frustrated and sighed.

I chuckled at the site from the door and walked in.

“Mommy do this for me. Daddy been trying for like 10 minutes already.”

I grabbed the hair tie and sat Sophia between my legs on her bed.

Kris sat in the back of me and hugged me between his long legs.

“You make it seem so easy.” He signed and kissed my head.

“Well, I’ve been tying hair my whole life.” I replied and patted his cheeks from the back of my head.

“Mommy, Uncle Tao, Uncle Lay, Uncle Luhan and the kids will be at the launch today. Beibei told me over the phone earlier.” Sophia got excited and went to the closet to pick out her dress to wear later.

Our stylist, make-up and hair crew came over to the house and after 2 hours we were ready to go to.

 

Sophia’s POV

When we reached...the place…the place where the launch will be at. I don’t know what it was called.

When I got there, my best friend Beibei, Yuan and Anson were already t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter