Off to the Parents

Married to my Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim’s POV

The next morning we got to sleep as long as we wanted. The staff left back to China without us since Kris and I stayed back to visit our parents.

At 4PM we got on our plane and flew to LAX.

 

“Woah!!! Hi mom and dad!!!” I yelled as we walked out and saw my parents waiting for us.

Fans were surrounding us, but they gave us space to interact with my parents.

“Hi Auntie and Uncle.” Kris greeted my parents.

“Auntie? Uncle? Not mother and father-in-law?” My mom made a face.

“Mom, you knew?” I shockingly asked my mom.

“The whole world knows.” You guys are all over the Chinese media.

Kris and I looked at each other and chuckled, “Sorry we forgot to tell you. We were so busy.”

“Ok let’s go now. We’re going to a seafood restaurant downtown by the bay for dinner.” My dad told us and took my luggage.

We said goodbye to the fans, got in the car and drove to the restaurant.

 

“Here mom, the pictures from yesterday’s event.” I gave my mom, who was in the front seat, my tablet with our pictures on it.

“Woah your dress is gorgeous!” My mom spazzed

“I know right! Yi Fan designed it.” I smiled and rested my head on Kris’ shoulder. He then kissed my head and intertwined our hands together.

“Look at them, they’re still so cute together.” My mom showed my dad a picture of us together. My dad took a quick glance and nodded.

Kris’ POV

As soon as we heard her mom said that we still look cute together, Kim looked up at me right away.

I smiled at her and played with her ring, “I finally carried out my promise to you when we were young.”

Kim smiled and nodded.

On the way to the restaurant we read some articles about us at the Met Gala last night.

                                                         

 

We reached this really cool on water restaurant called Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter