Met Gala

Married to my Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Kris’ POV

   The morning was hectic for me.

   I had a photoshoot for Street Style outside in the street and then got back to our hotel room for an interview.

                  

    After Street Style interview I had a Sina interview about I felt being invited to this event.

     

Kim’s POV

While Kris had his things to do, I spent the morning with Vicki Zhao jiejie. We explored NYC, and shopped for a little bit too.

                  

Kris’ POV

Finally after 5 hours, I was done with everything. Kim walked into the room right on time.

“Babe, I’m tired!!” I pouted while resting my head on the couch.

She walked over, cupped my face, and kissed my lips, “Better?”

This girl…she knows her kisses are magical.

“Nope, I think I need more.” I grinned.

She smirked and started pecking my lips repeatedly.

I stopped her, “Nah babe, this is how you do it.” I cupped her face and kissed her deeply.

Next thing I knew I was on top of her.

 

“Hehm” Someone cleared their throat.

I looked up and saw the stylist, make-up and hair team was standing in front of the door.

Right…there are people staying in this suite too. I mentally cursed myself.

I looked down at Kim and she was going red.

I sat up and pulled her up.

“We got lunch.” One of the make-up artist said and set the lunch boxes on the table.

 

After lunch, more like a late lunch since it was already 2PM, we took a nap.

After an hour nap we got up and got ready for the Gala.

 

Kim’s POV

It was so embarrassing when they caught us making out on the couch, but anyways, after our nap we got ready.

          

“Babe!!! Look at me!!” I told Kris and he did.

I snapped a picture of Kris getting his make-up done and went to get ready myself.

 

Kris’ POV

After 3 hours I finally finished getting ready.

      

“I will wear the bow tie at the event because it’s uncomfortable gege.” I told the stylist and he nodded.

 

Kim’s POV

OMG Kris’ dress for me was gorgeous!!!! It looked way better than in his sketch just like he said.

                                   

“Kris did well, this dress is incredible.” Everyone in the room praised.

“I know. I didn’t expected it to be this beautiful.” I looked at my reflection in the mirror after stylist gege put on the outer layer to compl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter