My Baby Girl

Married to my Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim’s POV

The past 5 years was very busy. I’m so blessed to watch Sophia grow every day meeting all of her milestones. After Sophia came into the world, Kris and took a 3 years hiatus from our career and fans were understanding enough to stay by our sides the whole time.

When Sophia was 3 years old I came back to modeling and she also became a baby model. I guess it’s in our bloodline to be in the entertaining business but Sophia is a natural.

Sophia love posing for pictures and fashion, so we let her become a baby model.

                     

                             

 

“Mommy!” Sophia snapped me out of my thoughts.

“Yes, Princess?” I said and laugh at my daughter’s face.

“I can’t wait to see Beibei and the boys again this weekend.”

I smiled and pinched her cheeks lightly.

Ever since the two oldest EXO babies Minjun and Sophia turned 1, EXO decided to meet up every weekend for the kids to spend time with each other and for the adults to relax and hang out.

“Mommy is that Aunt Jessica?” I looked up and followed her finger pointing.

Why are you here again?

“Sophia!!” Jessica called and opened her arms for hug.

My daughter sighed and got up from her chair to go to Jessica and hugged her.

Even though I hate Jessica, I don’t teach her to be disrespectful to adults.

“What happened to your pretty face?” Jessica said and wiped the ice cream off Sophia’s face.

“Mommy and I are enjoying our time eating ice cream.” Sophia replied, walked back to me and sat on my lap.

“Hi Jessica, what are you doing here?” I asked hugging my baby.

“Um…I just wanted to drop by to see…Sophia.” She said smiling at Sophia and looked around.

Liar. You always come here looking for Kris.

“Kris is not here if that’s who you’re really looking for.” I bluntly said.

“Mommy, I’m going to NaiNai’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter