Wedding Planning

Married to my Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 Week later

Kim’s POV

I had a day off and Kris would be home early, so we told the wedding planner to come over in the evening.

“Come in.” I smiled and walked the wedding planner to the living room. She sat down on the couch while I went to the kitchen to get her a glass of water.

I placed the glass on the table and sat down next from her, “My fiancé will be here in a little bit. He has a script reading today.”

“Oh no it’s okay, we can talk for a little bit. I like to get to know my clients so I can see eye to eye with them to put the wedding together exactly like the way they wanted.” She smiled.

I like her already

 

We spend about 30 minutes talking about my vision for the reception and then Kris walked in.

“Hey, babe.” He kissed my cheek.

“Wu Yi Fan, nice to meet you.” He smiled, shook her hand, and sat next to me.

“So I was telling her I want our theme colors to be pink and gold. What do you think?” I asked him.

“Pink and gold? I thought you always wanted to be pink and white?”

“I know, but I’m starting to have a thing for pink and gold. Like if we have pink chiffon drapes and then the yellow lights shine through the crystals will look really good.” I told him

He nodded, “Ok then, pink and gold.”

“Alright, theme colors are pink and gold.” The wedding planner wrote it down, “Do you guys have the date for the wedding yet?”

“1 month from now. The 1st Sunday.” Kris said and I nodded.

“Ok, you guys haven’t gone cake tasting yet right?” She asked.

Kris and I shook our head.

“I know you guys are busy, but you guys need to go cake tasting, wedding dress and tux fitting as soon as possible. As for the venues I will look into it more, and when I have found the perfect place then I will let you guys know and we can go see it together.” She said with a smile.

 

After 2 hours of planning, we were finally done. We walked her out and closed the door.

“I never knew there are so many things to think about when planning a wedding.” Kris rested his back on the door.

I walked over and hugged him, “Well now you do.”

We had dinner, and watched TV for a little bit.

“Let’s go to bed, baby. I’m tired.” He grabbed my hand an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter