Sohu Fashion Awards

Married to my Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim’s POV

“Babe!! Help me!!!” The love of my life called from his closet next to mine.

“What do you need?” I said as I walked over to his closet.

                 

“How do I look?” He asked as he posed. I chuckled, “Handsome as always!!” I tippy-toed, and kissed his lips.

“You look beautiful, babe.” He smiled and pulled me into a deep kiss.

I struggled and pulled out, “Babe!! You ruined my make-up!!!”

I then walked back into my closet to fix my make-up.

 

I was looking in the mirror, trying to fix my lips. All of the sudden Kris appeared in my mirror, and I felt him wrapping his arms around my waist.

“Babe, are you mad?” He made that pouty face that I can’t resist staying mad at.

“I’m not, I’ll just fix it real quick.” I continued fixing my lips.

“Sorry, babe.” He kissed my head and walked out.

 

Growing up, Kris was always there for me. We knew each other since we were 5 years old. Our parents are best friends, so Kris and I got to see each other a lot. We did everything together since we were little. He would come over to my house every day to play.

Kris is the type of person who would be really cold to people he doesn’t know, so he doesn’t have a lot of friends.

  

-Flashback-

“Look at those two, there are so cute together.” Kris’ mom said as the adults were looking at us playing together.

Kris and I looked up when we heard them talking about us.

“They said we’re cute together!” I excitedly told Kris.

“Do you think we are?” Kris asked not talking his eyes off the toy.

“Um…I think so…” I shyly replied

“Alright then, when we grow up, I will marry you so we can be cute together forever!” Kris grinned, and I blushed madly.

“Wu Yi Fan!!! Su Yi Jin!! Come over and eat!!!” My mom yelled.

Kris got up, and grabbed my hand, “Let’s go wash our hands before we eat.”

        

-End of Flashback-

 

“Babe!! Hurry up we’re late!!!!” Kris snapped me out of the memories.

“Coming!!!” I put on my heels, and walked out to the car with him.

 

We arrived at the Sohu F

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter