Moment

So, this is love

IRENE's POV_

"Hey, are you still there?"
My mind went blank, why? that's the only question came out of my mind.

"yes, i'm sorry" i said to Wendy.
"Let's talk about it tomorrow" she said and ended the call.

"Should i ask her on the phone or-" i don't know what to do. "I think i should ask her tomorrow" i said talking to myself again.

I was laying on my bed. I can't sleep thinking about Seulgi. I did not noticed i already fall a sleep.

After i ate my breakfast i go to school. I'm looking for Seulgi. She's with her friends again. "Hey, can i talk to you?" i said to her. "ahm, me?" she said pointing to herself. Why is she acting like this. What if Wendy is wrong. "yes, you" i said we go to a place where there is only the two of us. "So, you did it?" i asked. "Did, what Irene?" she said. "on the freedom wall" i said. "What? no, i didn't" she said. "Don't deny it Seulgi" i said almost crying. "No, why would i draw your name on that wall. I have to go" she said and leave me.

It hurts, my heart is aching. Why am i feeling like this. I cried a lot and Wendy saw me.
"hey, why are you crying" she asked me. "Seul-Seulgi, she said she didn't do it" i said crying. "Then, why are you crying?" she asked me again. "I like her, i'm sad because she didn't do it" i said. wait, did i say 'i like her'. "That bastard, i will kill that later" she said.


SEULGI's POV_

What did i do to her, I made her cry. After that incident i go to get some drink. While i'm drinking my phone buzzed.

'Seul, what did you do to Irene? you know she like you too, right?' Wendy texted me.
After reading that message. I cursed my self. What the is wrong with me. All this time was i ignoring her.


IRENE's POV_

After that Wendy tell me all the story. That Seulgi is always drunk every night because of me that Seulgi like me too. I think that's the answer to my questions.

I go to my school it's already midnight. I need to be alone right now.


SEULGI's POV_

I came home drunk and Mrs. Park saw me. "Seul, can we talk about it" she said to me. So i go to my room and i lay on my bed and closed my eyes. She is sitting on my bed. "What's wrong, tell me what's wrong" she said. "There is a girl mrs. park" i said. "What about it Seul" she asked me. "I really like her but i can't" i said while my tears started to fall. I think it's the first time Mrs. Park saw my cry. "why?" she asked me. "I don't want to break her heart" i said. "Then, don't" she said. "I can't Mrs. Park" i said sobbing. "If you really like her, Change yourself for her. If you think your're a bad person then be a good person. If you love someone, you will do anything for her" she said.

After that i go to school and go to the freedom wall. I just want to think and be alone. I'm looking at the drawing that i did and started to cry. "You are driving me crazy Bae" i said to myself crying. "Hey, why are crying over my name?" someone asked me. Yes, it's Irene.. I don't know what to do. So i just stayed silent and low my head. I'm still sobbing. She hold my chin and faced her. She look to my eyes. "Hey, stop crying" she said.


IRENE's POV_

"Hey stop crying" i said while holding her chin. Wow, she's so cute when she cries. I know she's still drunk and they said drunk people says the truth. She stand up and grab my waist and hug me. Her face is on my right shoulder and she's still crying. I can't speak, my mind went blank.


Tbc..

 

Finally Seulrene, what do you think about ny update? Comment and subscibe :)