I still can't: part 1

So, this is love

SEULGI's POV_

I was just sitting on my chair suddenly seniors entered our classroom.. of course Irene is with them. "Good morning everyone" one of her classmate said. "Good morning" they said. There is someting they want to announce but i don't care my girl is standing infron of our class looking so hot. I just keep on staring at her and finally she look at me. I smiled at her and she smiled back. I wink on her and she blushed. I broke the our moment and i get my phone.

To: Baby<3
You're so hot Ms. President ;)

i texted her and saw her get her phone. As she read it i saw her blushed and she typed something.

From: Baby<3
Naughty junior ;)

She texted me back and she finally said something to the class.

After that the bell already rang and she text me to go where she and her friends always go during lunch break. So i walked towards them and saw her she's so busy i think she need some time. So i sat far from her and get something from my bag. But we are just in the same table with her friends. I remember i have an assignment in math. "why is it so hard" i thought, suddenly someone sit beside me.

"Hey, what are you doing?" she said, i think she noticed me. "I'm doing my assignment in Math baby" i said and smiled at her. "Let me help you" she said and grab my notebook and pen. I just stare ony beautiful face and smile. "Are you listening?" she said to me. "yes baby" i lied and she continue what she's doing.

After our school i asked her to come with me. I want to bring her to my favorite place.


IRENE's POV_

After our class ended she asked me to come with her so she brought me to a.. as i enter the room.. "a practice room" i said. "yes baby, my parents brought this place as a birthday present to me" she said smiling. Well it's not that big and it has everything in it. She has a black leather sofa bed in the other side. "You're the first person i brought her baby" she said. So this place is special to her. "If i want to be alone, i just come here and dance all day.. all night" she said opening the fridge. "ahm, there is nothing here baby.. what do you want to eat? i just buy some foods outside" she said looking at me. "I'm fine" i said and she walk towards me. and hugged me until we fell on the sofa. "I'm so tired baby let's sleep" she said and hug me thight and she put her head on my neck. I can feel her hot breath hitting skin. She's on the top of me like a baby want to sleep. "You're so heavy baby" i said she moved to my side and her head is still on my neck. I moved my hand and start to play with her hair. "You already want to sleep?" i asked her. She just nod her head and start moving her feet. "No goodnight kiss?" i asked her. She suddenly look at me in a serious face and she keeps on blinking her eyes. "what is it?" i asked and she suddenly lean in and kiss me.

We are like kissing for almost a minute and suddenly i feel her moving her lips down to my jaw and to my neck. She's kissing my neck and her hands are on my waist. "hmmm" i moaned.


SEULGI's POV_

"hmmm" i heard. This girl is . So i started to unbotton her shirt and i think she's doing the same to me. I think i can't help it anymore.

"What should i do?" i asked myself. A lot of thought running on my mind again. So i stopped and hug her. "I'm sorry again baby" i said to her. "It's okay baby" she said and hugged me back. "You should sleep.. we still have class tomorrow" i said and kissed her forehead. "Good night baby" she said.


IRENE's POV_

Seulgi already fall asleep and i can't sleep because of what happened earlier. "Why is she like that?" i keep on asking my self. Even i'm already doing it with her but she can't do it. "I think she has a reason" i said to myself.

I woke up in the morning and saw this cute junior sleeping peacefully beside me. Her head is on my chest amd her hands are still on my waist.


Tbc..


Sorry about my shory update again. I'll try to update fast tomorrow the part 2.. i hope you like it. Thank you for reading my update :)