It's you again

So, this is love

 

IRENE's POV

"Your smile is so bright" i said. "hmm, really?" she said i see her face is so red. "Thanks, yours too" she said to me. why am i feeling like this? i ask my self. We go back and to our classroom and go home.

[Election day]

"Our new School President is.. Bae Joohyun" the school president said to the whole school.


IRENE's POV_

"What? Who?" i said. "congrats Irene" one of my classmate said to me. "Thank you" i said.

I thank all the students who voted me.
"Hey, you are lucky" a girl said to me. "why?" i said with a curious face. "are you two dating?" she said. "what?" i said. "Seulgi" she said. I was really confused. "No, were not" i said it fast, "then why did she help you win the election" she said to me waiting for an answer.

I said to her that were not dating and she told me everything. I was really shock about it. Why did she help me?


SEULGI's POV_

"She won" wendy said to me. "Who?" i said. "you know, Bae" she said, i know teasing me. "well, you should congratulate her" i said. "I think you should" she said to me. "What's with that face Wendy?" i asked her. "nothing" she said to me. "okay i have to go, Mom and Dad are home already" i said to her. "really, say hi for me" she said. "okay, bye" i said.

I'm on my way to the parking lot. "Hey, wait!" someone said at my back. "Hi, Irene" i said to her. "Hey, i just want to say thank you for your help" she said fainting. "ahm, my help?" i asked her. "Yes, about the election" she said. "oh, your welcome" i said. "ahm, can i ask why?" she said to me. "why, ahm.. because i know you're going to be a good leader" i said. "Oh really, thank you" she said to me. why is she sad? "you sad?" i asked her. "No, i'm happy" she said. So what is this all about. i ask my self. "Hey, i got to go" i said holding my car door. "ahm, okay. thanks again for your help" she said.

I enter our house and saw my Mom and Dad eating dinner. "Good evening mom, dad" i said and kissed them. My parents is not always in our house. They are always busy. "How are you Seul?" mom said to me. "I'm fine mom" i said and take a seat to eat dinner.

We finished dinner and i go to my room. "Seul, is there anything you need?" one of our maid said to me but for me she's not just a maid. She's always there for me like my Mom. She takes care of me. "Ahm, I'm fine" i said to her. I take a shower and go to my bed. I can't sleep thinking about Bae again. "Please stop messing with my mind Irene" i said. I'm talking to my self again. I did not notice i already fall a sleep.


IRENE' POV_

I'm laying on my bed, I can't stop thinking abou Seul. She said only that she help me because she know that i'm going to be a good leader. I'm supposed to be happy. Why am i sad? Do i want more that that? i ask my self. "No no no, your straight Irene" i said to myself.

I woke up and take a shower. After i ate breakfast i call my driver. "Let's go" i said.

We arrived at school. Everybody is looking at me and congratulate me. I said thanks to them. I'm on my way to my classroom and someone caught my eyes. It was Seulgi. "She's good at dancing" i said to my self. It's too early for practice, i thought.

Our class today is so boring. Everybody is talking about the election and I'm really nervous about being the school President.

It's lunch break and i need to go to the comfort room. After i finished what i need to do someone blocked my way. "Hi" she said, It's Seulgi again. "Hi" i said with a smile. "ahm, where are you going?" she said. "I'm on my to the canteen" i said "Oh" she said to me. "how about you?" i said. "Ahm, i need to go to the comfort room" she said. "ahm, okay" i said. "Ahm, wait! Can i get your number? she said to me. "Sure" i said to her and give my phone number.

Why am i feeling like this? Why am i so happy about it? i ask my self.


Tbc..

 


Thanks again for reading my update :) I hope you like it. Comment and Subscribe :)