I still can't: part 2

So, this is love
SEULGI's POV_ I woke up with my beautiful girl beside me playing with my hair. I'm still hugging her while my head is on her neck. She smells really good. "Good moring Baby" she said. I look up to her and smiled "Good morning" i said. We stayed like this for like 15 minutes. "Baby go take a bath, we still have class" she said. I just groaned. "Hey, Baby" she said again. "I won't give you morning kiss" she tease me. I stand up as fast as i can and leaned close to her and pout. She kissed me and i kissed her back. I already miss her lips. She broke the kiss and pintch my cheek. "Go take a bath" she said. I stand up and said "Yes ma'am". After i take a bath i seat on my chair thinking about what happened last night. I still can't do it to her. The reason why i can't do it is Bomi again. When i try to have with her she ignored me and got mad at me. But it's not just to her cause, I'm a monster in bed. I don't want her to see that part of me. She came out from the bathroom and smiled at me. She's so hot.. i can't stop looking at her. "What is it?" she said teasing me again. "it's just that you're so hot" i said and wink at her. She walk towards me and seat on my lap. "You like this huh?" she said and look straight into my eyes, I can't control myself and kissed her roughly until she got on top of me. "We still have class" she said and stand up. "What a naughty President" i said to her. She looked at me and smiled. IRENE's POV_ "Baby you want a ride" she asked me. "Of course baby" I said. We go outside and go to her small garage. I saw her car there and she also has a big black bike. "Wow" i said she just look at me and smile. She ride on it and i sit at the back of her. "Here, use this" she said and give to me her helmet. "How about you?" i said. "You're more important" she said and i smiled. So i'm more important than her self? i thought. We arrive at school and everybody is looking at us. After Seulgi parked her big bike we went to my friends. "Hey guys" i said to them and Seulgi just wave her hand. "You to are together last night?" They said teasing at us. "yes" i said and thay all laugh and started to tease us. "Baby i have to go" she said and kissed me on the lips. "okay" i said and smiled at her. SEULGI's POV_ After our class i go to senior building to find Bae. She's not answering her phone i think she's busy. Everyone is straing at me. Well i'm a junior and has a beautiful senior girlfriend. I thought and smiled. I saw two guys so i asked if where is Bae. "Excuse me.. May i ask if where is Bae Irene's room?" i said. "Who are you?" they said in a rude way. "I'm Kang Seulgi, junior" i said. "You don't have I.D?" they asked me. I don't use I.D since in middle grade. I don't like to use it. "no" i said in a cold tone. "How can we know that you are Kang Seulgi" they said. "I'm the only Kang Seulgi here" i said. I think they are already pissed. "You're just a junior don't act like that!" the other one said, "Well yes i'm just a junior.. You guys are seniors that's why you guys are so rude with us" i said. "You !" the other said and try to punch me. "You " i said almost punching that s face. Suddenly Irene stop me from doing that. "Hey stop it guys!" she said and hold my arm. "What's going on?" she asked. "This s" i said. "Hey, don't say that again to your seniors" she said so the two guys laugh at me. So i'm the bad person here. "okay" that's the only word came out from my mouth. I don't want to fight with Irene either she's just going to get mad at me. I don't want to say sorry. "I'm just looking for you, I'm just in our practice area. If you want to see me" i said in a sad way. I turn around and walk fast so that she won't see me face. I'm just sitting on my favorite place. I'm still mad about what happened. Suddenly someone sit beside me. "Hey you okay" she said i know it's Irene. "Yes" i said i not even looking at her. She hold my hand and hold my chin to face her. "I'm sorry" she said looking straight to my eyes. "For what?" i asked her. "about that two " she said and laugh. "Don't say that to your classmates" i said and we laugh. She still has a lot of things to do. So she said she's going to their classroom. She's very busy with this upcoming party. I decided to go to my friends. Wendy approach me. "Hey are you going to attend the party?" she asked me. "what party?" i said. "It's the school Anniversary" she said. "I don't know" i said. "Come on, We will drink it will be fun" she said. I don't want to get drunk when Irene's with me. I still can't do it to her, I'm scared. I don't want her to see my monster side. Tbc.. Hi! thanks again for reading my update. Sorry it's still a short update. I hope you like it. Keep on commenting and subscribing. :)