First Day

So, this is love

 

I was having a nice dream..

rrng rrng..

I took my phone on my nightstand. "what's wrong with you Wendy!" my bestfriend is calling me so early in the morning, wtf.

"Hey! where are you Seul, It's first day of school and you are not here. Your friends is waiting for you!" yeah, i forgot it's first day of school, wtf again. I said that i'm already going to school, cause you know my bestfriend is so annoying. I took a shower and go to my school.

 I was in my car. I'm thinking of something. I don't remember what happened last night. I don't care, i was really drunk and i don't even remember how did i got to my bed. Well who cares. 

I'm at the parking lot where i always park my black expensive car that my parents gave to me on my 17th birthday. I'm wearing a grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt with a grey beanie and a white sneakers. And also a black glasses. I saw my friends and they are already practicing a dance. First day of school, Dance practice. 'great'. I really love to dance. This is what i do for like almost 7 years of my life.

And there.. there is my annoying bestfriend looking to me  like she's going to kill someone. lol. "Yah! what took you so long!" she said to me. "Well i'm already here, how are you my bestfriend?" i said to her like i miss her a lot with a warm hug, well i miss her really. I missed her derp face. "I'm fine, and if you ask me if i miss you. No, i didn't." Wendy said. Just wow, that is all i can say to my bestfriend. 

After our fight/talk, we already go to our classroom. It was so boring, so i talk to my friends. We talked about dance practice, as usual and our school bell rings.

rrng rng..

Finally it's lunch break.. So i go to our school canteen with Wendy. I was just sitting there and Wendy was chatting while she's eating with her other friends. Other students are looking at me. Well, i'm used to it actually. Because i'm one of the rich kid in Korea and of cource i have an amazing look. Like straight girls can bend into a curve. Yes, i can. I always play with girls, you know what i mean. Like sleeping with them and leave them. Yes, I don't believe in love. Love don't belong to my vocabulary. So yeah, that's me.

But who is this girl i'm looking at. All i can say is "She's pretty" i said in a low voice. "What? Who?" someone asked me. What did i said it that loud? "What?, who are you talking to?" i ask Wendy. "I'm talking to you, idiot" She said with annoying face. "sorry, i didn't hear it" i said while standing. "hey, i need to go to the comfort room. I'll be back" i said almost running. wtf. 

And there is one thing running on my mind.. the pretty girl that i saw.

tbc..

 

 


authors note: Hi, thanks for reading my story.  I hope you like it. :) sorry for my mistakes.