They don't know about us

So, this is love

SEULGI's POV_

I woke up with my baby beside me sleeping peacefully. I keep on staring at her, remembering what happened last night. Her y body and all of her. I smiled and caress her forehead. I felt she moved, i think she's already awake. "Hey, Good morning Baby" i said and kissed her forehead. She is still on my chest and i saw her face she's smiling. "Good morning" she said. "Baby, it's already 6" i said. "Mmmm" she just ignored me, I think she's still tired. I just smirked.

She finally changed her position and she's on top of me.I burry my face on her neck. "Baby we're already late" i said. She sit on my stomach and i saw her . Control yourself Kang Seulgi, i cupped her and she moaned. She smiled and started to kiss me. "mmmmm" we keep on . She broke the kiss and looked at me. "I love you Baby" she said and hugged me. "I love you more Baby" i said. And she go to the bathroom and i followed her.

After we ate breakfast we already go to our school cause we're already late.

I let her go first because she said they have a quiz on her first class.

"Hey, you're late" my friend told me while i was walking to them. "Then why are you still here guys?" i asked them. "Ms. Hwang said she can't make it today" One of my classmate said. "Oh" i said.

It's already lunch break i sat on the bench.
I keep on smiling, why am i so happy. "Happy, huh?" Wendy said to me. "Yeah" i said and winked at her. "What happened last night?" she asked me. This girl can really read minds, lol. "Nothing, why?" i said to her. "Really, I can see that" she said teasing me.
"Where is Bae?" she asked me again. "I don't know maybe she's still in their building" i said and looked at to the Seniors building. "okay" she said.

The lunch break is already over. "Where is Irene?" i asked her friend. "Oh, she's still in our classroom.. i think she is doing her project" she said and i decided to go to their builing.

I saw the two s again. ! i cursed. "Where are you going " they said and hold my both arms and they brought me at the back of our school they are punching me so i punched them. My blood is running through my face.

I woke up and saw Irene staring at me with her serious face. "Hey" i said and hold hey hand. "Are you okay?" she said and pecked on my lips. I just nodded at her and i smiled. "Don't do that again, okay?" she said and i sat on the bed. I did not notice i was in our school clinic. "Okay" i said to her. "I don't want hear that you are fighting again with does s". I know she don't want me to get hurt. I know she wan't me to behave 'cause i'm her girlfriend and she is the presindent. I understand it all, even she did not asked who started this mess. 

She is driving my car and i'm beside her. She was so silent. I think she's mad about what happened. "Hey, I'm sorry" i said and hold her hand. Her tears started to fall. "Hey, please don't cry" i said and she stoped the car. "They don't even know us, why do they keep on judging us" she said. "what? who?" i said and cupped her face. "The other students in our school" she said hugged me. I know she's not going to tell me all about it.

"Baby" she said and cupped my face with her hand. "mmm" i said. "I love you" she said and kissed me. I broke the kiss and hold her hand. "I love you more" i said and kissed her again.

What's wrong with them. They don't even know about us.


Tbc..

 


Sorry for the short and late update, it's so boring i know but i hope you like it. thanks for reading my update! :)