Hot issue

So, this is love

IRENE's POV_

After that day, Seulgi did not bother to text even say hi to me. I was really curious about it. Did i do something wrong. Why should she text or say hi to me everyday. I'm just her friend anyway. So everything goes normal after that.

I was going to my classroom and i saw her. She's looking at me. "why so serious?" i said to myself. I don't care about her. Why is she doing this to me? Wait, why am i mad. hmmp, this girl is driving me crazy.


SEULGI's POV_

It's been a week since the last time i talked to her. I miss her so much. I was looking at her while she's walking. I think she saw me. We had an eye contact. Why is she talking to herself? i asked myself. This girl is crazy.

Since that incident about my ex, i'm always drunk everynight. I just want to forget Bae but it's so hard, I don't know what to do.

After class as usual i go to a club. It was already midnight. I decided to go to school. Their is something came out on my mind. I get some paints and start to paint the vacant wall. It's a freedom wall actually. I wrote a big IRENE and put some drawings like a doodle art. After that i go straight to my house and get some sleep.


IRENE's POV_

After i ate my breakfast i go straight to my school. Why is everyone looking at me again. Is there something on my face. I continue to walk and saw a big Irene doodle on our freedom wall. "what is this?" i said. Is this some protest? That's the first thing came out on my mind. I continue to walk and saw Wendy. What's with that face Wendy. Wendy is actually my friend we met in a coffee shop at the mall.

"Hey, so did you see it already?" she said. "Ahm, yes. I wonder who did that" i said pointing to the freedom wall. "You don't know?" she said with her derp face. "Of course am i going to ask you who if i know who did that" i said. just shaped 'O' this girl is crazy.


SEUL POV_

I was inside my classroom and everyone is so busy chatting with each other.

"I think it's her boyfriend" i heard from my back "No, she don't have boyfriend" the other one said. "So who is it?" the other said.
So they are talking about my painting.

It's lunch break so i go to my friends. They are busy practing. "hey, what do you think about that" i said to my friend poiting to the freedom wall. "I think it's so romantic" he said. "really, what so romantic about it?" i said coldly. "hey, let's do it again" one of my friend said to him while practing a new dance steps.

Finally it's time to go home. I was with my friends and Wendy is with us. They we're talking about it again. "guys, change topic" i said. Everyone looked at me. i said "what?"

We continue to walk. "You know what guys, there is this one person who can do it well and it's not the first time he or she did that" Wendy said looking at me. I think this girl can read minds. "Really, who?" they asked wendy. "It's a secret" she said.

After that we already go home.


WENDY's POV_

I knew it was Seulgi. I want to help my bestfriend. Mrs. Kang said that Seul is always going home drunk. I know this girl well. I know she has a problem. So i decided to call Irene.

-"Hey"
"Hi, Wendy, why did you call?"
-"I just want to talk about the painting"
"oh, why do you already knew who did it?"
-"i'm not sure"
"well, who is your guess?"
-"Seu-Seulgi"


Tbc..

 

 

 


Hi thanks for reading my story. I hope you like my update. Comment and subscribe :)