Mine

So, this is love

IRENE's POV_

She hug me tight and faced me. "I'm sorry, i'm sorry for everything" she said sobbing. She's really cute. "Hey, it's okay. Stop cryin-" She started to kiss me. Her lips tasted good, I kissed her back..


SEULGI's POV_

I move closer to her until our lips met. Her lips tasted good. Is she kissing me back? i thought. I was very shock so i moved back. "I'm sorry Irene, i'm really sorry" i said apologizing to her. "hey, don't worry. I liked it" she said smiling. This girl is really driving me crazy. I don't want to loose you Irene. So i think this is the chance. "Irene, will you be my girl?" i asked her and hold her hands. She did not respond and just stare at me. "It's okay if your still not ready. I can wait Irene" i said. She leaned in and kissed me. Is that a yes or what. So i respond to the kiss and hold her in her waist and she put her hands on my face. "Is that a yes?" i asked. "Yes, Kang Seulgi" she said blushing. "really?" i said and hugged her, she nodded.


IRENE's POV_

I can't believe it, i think i'm just dreaming. But yes it's true Seulgi kissed me and she's hugging me right now. "Irene, I love you" she said while still hugging me. "I love you too, Seulgi" i said. She let go of the hug and smilled at me. "Let's go home it's already late" she said, She walked with me all the way to my car. "Hey, good night. I'll see you tomorrow" she said while i'm already on my driver's seat. "Good night too. Drive safely okay?" i said and She just nod at me.


SEULGI's POV_

I woke up early today. I want to see Irene. After i took a shower i go to my scholl. I parked my car and walked to my friends.
"You're so early Seul" One of my friend said to me. I just smile and sit on our favorite place. I saw Bae, she's very busy. I smiled when she saw me and wave my hand. She smiled back and wave also her hand. After that se looked at her phone. I think she's really busy so i talked to my friends.

While i'm talking to my friends my phone buzzed.

------------------------(still Seulgi's POV)

From: Irene<3
Hey, Good morning!

, i forgot to texted her this morning. I'm just really excited to see her.

To: Irene<3
Good morning too Baby

I texted her back.

From: Irene<3
Baby?

haha, She didn't like it.

To: Irene<3
Yes, you don't like it?

I

From: Irene<3
Of course like it

I looked at her and she's smiling.

To: Baby<3
I love you Baby

i changed her name on my phone.

From: Baby<3
I love you too, meet me later

To: Baby<3
Okay, where?

I'm so excited.

From: Baby<3
I'll just text you later. Talk to you later, okay?

To: Baby<3
Okay

It's time to go to our classrooms so we decided to go we have no choice.


IRENE's POV_

From: My Seulgi<3
Okay

This girl is so cute. It was very boring in class today. I'm just thinking about Seulgi.

It was already lunch break so i text her.

To: My Seulgi<3
I'm at my favorite place.

After a minute i saw her walking towards me.
She's really looking good with her black beanie. She wear a grey hoodie and a black jeans. I saw other girls looking at her. I want to tell them that Seulgi is mine. "Hi" she said and seat beside me. "Hi" i said. It think i'm blushing again. "Did you eat already?" she asked me. I said no so she stand and go to the canteen. she said she will be back.

"Here, you should eat" she said giving to me a snack. "thanks, how about you?" i asked her. "I'm okay don't worry" she said. I ate my food and she's just looking at me. "what?" i said smiling at her. "Nothing baby, it's just you're so pretty" she said looking straight to my eyes.

You're mine now.


Tbc..

 

 

 

Finally!
Thanks for reading my story it's already 1000+ views. Comment and subscibe :)