Memories

So, this is love


"I'm Nana, you don't remember me?" she said to me while she is still in my arms. "Ahm, sorry i don't remember you" i said looking around.

"Who is it?" she said. "who?" i said. "You said someone is looking at us" she said with a curious face. "Ahm, I think it's already gone"


IRENE's POV_

I was walking around and i saw the girl i just met earlier. "I think someone is looking at us" she said so i walk away from them.

I was curious about the crying girl on her shoulder. "Hey, how are you?" someone said to me at my back. I turn around and saw my ex-boyfriend. "I'm good." i said with a smile. "Well, It's been a while Irene" He said smiling.

"Bae Joohyun, let's go. We're going to be late for our class" my classmate said to me.
"Hey, i have to go. It's nice to see you again by the way" i said to him.

I was very thankful to my classmate. It's not that i don't want to see his face. But when i see his face my heart still ache. We are so happy when we are together. I think we're a perfect couple. But what happened? He cheated on me. We are just 15 that time. I saw him kissing another girl. I gave him a second chance, but he broke my trust.

"Hey, are you okay"? my classmate said to me with a worried face. "I'm fine" i said.


SEULGI's POV_

"Can you please tell me what happened?" i said to her. "You said you love me. I texted you, but you won't text me back" she said. So, she is just one the girls i played with.

"Hey, i have to go. My class is already starting" i said while standing. "hey, don't leave me" she said running to follow me. I run as fast as i could.

Yes, i always run away with my problems. That why my ex-girlfriend broke up with me.

[flashback]

"What's wrong with you? why are you acting like this?" i said to her. "You know what's wrong with you. Just go to your practice" she said to me almost crying. "So, this is about my dance practice" I'm really mad that time cause i'm really tired of this. Fighting again and again. "Let's just break up Seul" She said walking away.

[End of flashback]


I'm just 14 that time. I love her so much. I tried to say sorry to her and bring back our relationship. But she gave up on me that fast. I think i was the happiest person in the world when she said yes to me. But it ended up with a heart ache. After our break up, i saw her with a guy. I think all that she said to me are all lies. That's why i don't believe in love.


Tbc..

 

 

 

Hi, thaks for reading my story. Subscribe and comment :)