Happiness

So, this is love

SEUlGI's POV_

It was a busy day at school because of the school election.

I'm just sitting on the beach with my friends and i saw Irene again. She's very busy for the election. She's pretty when she acts like that. There is something came out on my mind.

I call my friends for a group meeting.
"Hi, guys!" i said to them. I'm the President of the school performing arts. I'm just a junior but yes, i'm the president. "hey seul, what's up?" one of our senior said to me. It's a little bit awkward for me but i'm okay with it. At least my trying to do my job.

"I just want to say that the school election is already tomorrow" i said to them. "So, what about it?" someone said to me. "Well, we have to choose a good leader" i said. "Of course" they all said. "We should vote Bae Joohyun" i said trying to pretend that i'm sure about it. "Okay, we will" they said. Well, our group is really big. We are always one. 

I guess we can make Bae the President. 
I want to see her happy.


IRENE's POV_

It was really a busy day for me because the school election will start tomorrow. I was really nervous. I decided to go to our school canteen to have lunch. I'm not feeling well.

"Hey, You okay?" someone said to me. i turn around "i'm okay. I'm just nervous i guess" i said and it was Seulgi. "Why?" Seulgi said to me and seat beside me. "You know, about the election" i said fixing my hair. "Oh, don't be nervous. I know you're going to win" she said with a cheerful face. "Really, you think so?" i said. "Yes" she said it with confidence. She just smiled at me.

Seeing her happy is my happiness.

 

Tbc..

 

 


Thanks for reading my story. Subscribe and comment :)