Cute

So, this is love

IRENE's POV_

I'm so lucky to have this girl. "thanks" i said blushing. "Where are you going after this?" she asked me. "Ahm, i'm going to the library. Do want to come with me?" i said to her, this is really funny inviting someone to come with me to the library. I don't actually go to the libary with someone because i don't want to be disturb. But i really want to spend time with her.


SEULGI's POV_

"Library?" i asked her. It's not really my thing to go to the library to read books and study. "Yes, it's okay if you don't want to come" she said. I think she's sad. "No, i want to come with you Baby" i said to her and i saw the glow on her face. This girl is making me break my own rules.

So i decided to go to my friends and said to them that i'm not going to attend our practice. I also said that i'm going to the library to study. They was very shock, that me? going to the library to study. lol

After that i go to Irene and she's with her friends. "Let's go" i said to her and her friends look at me. "ahm, by the way girls, This is Kang Seulgi. My girlfriend" They was very shock and of couse i was shock too. "Hi" the only word came out from my mouth. "Hi Seulgi" they said to me. "Girls, i have to go" Irene said to her friends and hold my hand. "Your hand is cold, are you okay?" she asked me while were walking. Everybody was looking at us. What the is wrong with this people. but i'm also not ashamed that Irene is my girlfriend. I want to tell the world that she's mine. "I'm fine" i said smiling to her. She just smile back at me.


IRENE's POV_

We are sitting on a sofa in our library and she's sitting beside me. I know she's not into this but she's here with me also reading books, She's so cute. I thought.

I felt something on my shoulder and i saw her already fall asleep. This girl is really cute. I thought.

After 30 minutes she already woke up. "Hey" i said. "oh, I'm sorry" she said she's cute when she just woke up. "It's okay, baby" i said. I said 'baby' to her for the first time. "I like it" she said. "You like what?" i asked. "The way you said baby to me" she said smiling. This girl is always teasing me. I blushed hard. "Stop teasing me" i said and slap her arm. "ouch!" she said. "Sorry, Baby" i said to her holding her arm. "It's okay" she said pouting, i think she's teasing me again. "What do you want?" i asked her. "Nothing" she said and she's not looking at me. "Okay, If you say so" i said and she looked at me. "Iwantakiss" she said it fast. "What? say it slowly Baby" i . "Kiss" she said pouting. This girl is really cute when she wants something, i can't resist her. So i kissed her.

After our that long kiss she smiled at me. I hate when she look straight into my eyes, it makes me melt. I smiled back to her. "I think we should go" she said.

Everything she does is cute.

 

Tbc..

 

 

Hi, sorry for the short and late update. I hope you like it. Thanks for subscribing and reading my update. Subcribe and comment for more updates! :)