Ache

So, this is love

SEULGI's POV

Yes! i got her phone number. So what should i do? i ask my self while driving my car going home. While i'm on my way, I saw my ex-girlfriend crying outside a restaurant. I don't know what to do. My heart is aching again. While i'm thinking what to do my phone buzzed.

"Seul, i miss you. Can we meet tonight?" someone text me with unknow number. I think it's her because she's holding her phone. So i call the number. It's really her number, "Who is this?" i said, "Hey Seul, it's me Bomi" hearing her voice makes want to kill someone. "what do you want?" i said coldly. "Can we talk?" she said sobbing. "About what? We're already done" i said. "About us Seul, please forgive me" she said. I just ended the call. This girl ruined my day.

Instead of going home. I go to a club to drink, i just want to forget what happened. I was really drunk and i don't know what am i doing again. My phone keeps on ringing. It's Irene..


[flashback]

"Can i get your number too" Irene said. "Yeah, sure" i gave her my number too. "By the way their will be a School party tonight i hope you will come" she said. "sure, why not"

[end of flashback]


"why is she keeps on calling me" i said to my self. Seeing her name calling on my phone makes the situation worst. I really want to make her mine but about what happened earlier made me guilty. If i court her and be my girl. I will just break her heart like i did to Bomi. I don't want her to get hurt. I don't want to broke her heart.

I don't know what time is it but i think i'm already enjoying the night. Dancing and flirting with girls. One of the girls talk to me and i think i'm starting to kiss her. After that i don't remember what happened.

l woke up in the morning. My head is ing aching. "ahh, my head" i said. Wait where am i? i asked my self and look beside me. I saw a girl sleeping peacefully. "what did just happen last night" i said with a low voice. "Hey, you already awake" she said. "Hey, what time is it? i need to go i'm going to be late for my class" i said putting back my clothes. "Seulgi wait for me" she said. "wait, you know my name?" i asked her. "Of course you're Kang Seulgi, you are famous at school" she said. "what's your name by the way?" i said. "I'm Hyuna" she said. "I really need to go" i said and go out from where i came from i think it's her apartment.

I go home to take a shower and eat breakfast. I was so thankful my parents isn't there. So i go to school after eating breakfast.

I saw Irene walking towards me. "Hey, i keep on calling you last night but you don't pick up your phone" she said to me." Sorry about that, i need to go to my class" i said leaving her. Even it's hard for me. I need to avoid her.

I don't want to break her heart.


Tbc..

 

 

Thanks for reading my update :) subscribe and comment. I hope you like it ^^