I won't

So, this is love

SEULGI's POV_

It's already 5pm so we decided to go home. "Hey, do you want to watch movie?" i asked her. "yes, sure" she said smiling.

It was very silent inside the my car until we arrived at my house. She was very shock i think she's nervous. "why are we here?" she asked. "we're going to watch movie, remember?" i said smiling. She just nod at me and follow me to the door. "Don't worry my parents are not here" i said. "But, who are they?" she asked me pointing to our dinning table. ! my parents are here. "Oh, they are my parents" i said.


IRENE's POV_

"Good evening.. Mom.. Dad" Seugi said and kiss them. "ahm, good evening Mr. and Mrs. Kang" i said to them, i was very nervous. What if they don't like me. "Ahm Mom.. Dad, this is Irene.. Bae Irene my girlfriend. she said smiling to her parents. I was very shock. "Hi, Irene, it is nice to meet you" Mrs. Kang said. "It was nice to meet you too, Mrs. Kang" i said shaking her hand and also with Seulgi's Dad.

We are eating our dinner and finally Mr. Kang broke the silence. "you are also studing at Seulgi's school?" he asked me. "yes, Sir" i said. "don't call me sir, call me Dad. Since you are my daughter's girlfriend. "ahm.. okay si- Dad" i said and they laugh at me. "Actually Dad, she's my senior" Seugi said. "Really, that's nice" He said smiling to me. Mrs. Kang told me to call her 'Mom' too. I was very happy that Seulgi's parents are okay with me. "You know what, you are the first girl Seulgi brought home" Her mom said to me. "Really?" i said and looked to Seulgi. I felt so special and happy. "Yes" her mom said. After our dinner, Seulgi said that we are going to her room. We said good night to them.

I was amazed as we inter her room.
Black and white room. I thought while walking to her bed. I lay on her bed an saw a big tv screen infornt of me. She has an xbox, this kid still play xbox. i thought. She came out from her bathroom waring only boxer shorts and a white t-shirt. Even she's just in her home attire she's still hot. lol.. What am i thinking? i asked myself.

"Baby, if you want to change your clothes, i have some extra there in my closet" she said. "no, i'm okay" i said with a smile.


SEULGI's POV_

"what do you want to watch?" i asked her. She said anything i like. The movie is already starting so i lay beside her. I want her to be comfortable with me. I put my arm around her back and her head is on my right shoulder. I hold her hand and we watch the movie.

While we are watching the movie, I kissed her hand all the way to her shoulder and to her neck. You know me i'm always like this. I started to kiss her neck and after that i kissed her lips. But Irene is different. She's different from other girl's i've met before. After what i did to her, something came out on my mind. The things i did to Bomi, and all the mistakes i've done to her. She kissed me back but i know she's still not ready for this so i broke the kiss and kiss her on forehead, "I love you Baby" i said and hugged her. "I love you too Baby" she said tapping my back.


IRENE's POV_

I keep on falling inlove to this girl. I love her so much i don't want to loose her. I never felt this way before. "Don't leave me Baby" she said to me. Her head is still on my shoulder. "I won't baby, i wont" i said to her. I know she has something on her past.

I will never leave you.. Kang Seulgi. I said to myself.


Tbc..

 

I'm sorry for the short and late update. What do you think? I hope you like it. Keep on subscribing and commenting for more updates :)