Jelly Baby

So, this is love

IRENE's POV_

Seulgi is already sleeping beside me, she want me to stay so i decided to sleep with her tonight. Her face is on my neck while her hand is on my waist, hugging me. 

"I'm so in love with you, Baby" i said while caressing her forehead. "I don't care what they're going to say, I love you so much.. Kang Seulgi" I closed my eyes.

I woke up and i realised that Seulgi is not beside me anymore. So i decided to go downstairs and saw her cooking. It was the first time i saw her cooking. "cute" i said in a low voice. "Good morning, Irene" Mrs. Park said to me with a smile. "Good morning" i said with a smile too. "It's the first time Seulgi cooked" she said and she smiled at me. A curve on my face starting to show. I can't help to smile when she do this kind of things to me that makes me special.

I walked to her and back hugged her. "Good morning Baby" i said and kissed her cheeks. "Hey, Good morning" she said and faced me and pecked on my lips. I smiled at her and i saw she is cooking eggs and it's already burning. "Hey, turn it off" i said and she looked to the pan and turned off the stove. "I'm sorry Baby, i want to cook breakfast for you.. But-" i stopped with a kiss. I felt her lips curved. It made me smile also. I broke the kiss and looked at her. "Thank you Baby, but it's okay. I will cook for you instead" i said and let her seat on the dinning area. 

After we ate lunch we watched movie because it's saturday. Her head is on my shoulder and she keeps on playing with my fingers. I look at her face she is so serious warching the movie. 'cute' i thought. 

The movie finally ended and we have no things to do. "Baby, do you want to go outside?" she asked me. "yeah.. sure, where?" i asked her. "Let's go to the mall" she said.

We're walking inside the mall suddenly someone bumped to me. "Hey!" Seulgi said with a pissed face to the guy. "Hey, It's okay Baby" i said to her and she calm down. We continue to walk and she saw a shoe store. "Baby let's go there" she said and we entered the store. She is like a kid, I smiled when i saw her choosing what to buy. 

"Hey, how are you?" someone said to me and i saw Taehyung. "Hi, i'm fine.. how about you?" i asked him. "i'm fine" he said and we both smile to each other. "hey" Seulgi said to me and looked at Taehyung. "Seulgi this is Taehyung, Taehyung this is Seulgi" i said and Seulgi just looked at him. 


SEULGI's POV_

She did not even said that i'm her girlfried. "Hey let's go" i said to her and she said to that.. that boy that we are leaving. I hold her hand and she just looked at me. 

After we arrived at my house we go straight to my room and i lay on my bed. She is taking a bath, i can't forget about what happened ealier. "Am i jealous?" i asked myself. "No no no" i said and closed my eyes. 

I felt someone lay beside my and hugged me. "Is there something wrong?" she asked me. "No" i said without looking at her. "Baby" she said and caress my face and i looked at her. I looked at her with a serious face. "So.. who is that Taehyun.. Taehyung, what ever his name is?" i asked her and she smiled at me. 


IRENE's POV_

I smiled at her as she asked me if who is Taehyung. "Why are you smiling?" she asked me. "You're so cute.. Baby" i said teasing her. "Hey, answer my question" she said i think she is already pissed. "Are you jel-l" she interrupted me. "No!l" she said it fast. "Really?" i said and i raised my eyebrows. "Yes" she said and without looking at my eyes. "Taehyung is my cousin" i said and smiled because she was so shocked. "Really? then why you did not say that i'm your-" i stopped her. "Sorry, baby.. i forgot" i said and smiled at her. , i forgot. Taehyung and i were not that close even we're cousin. I cupped her cheeks and looked at her eyes. "I'm sorry Baby" i said and kissed her lips. She kissed me back and and she pushed me down to the bed and that makes her on top of me. "Don't forget about it again" she said and started to kiss me passionately.

Jelly Seulgi is cute. "I like it when you're jealous, Baby" i said to her and she smiled and kissed me again.

 

Tbc..

 

Hi! thanks for reading my update. I hope you like it. Thank you for your comments, welcome to my new subscribers. :)