In love

So, this is love

SEULGI's POV_

It's already 7pm but Irene is still in the school office. I wan't to see her but we are not allowed to go inside cause we're not a member. So i tried to text her.

To: Baby<3 Hey, still not going home?

It's been a minute and she replied.

From: Baby<3 I'm still working on something.

She's still busy. I decided to go to the office.

To: Baby<3 Can you come outside?

I ask her, I think i just wait for her until she's done. She opened the door and come close to me. I was leaning on the wall. As she walk towards me she hug me. "Sorry baby, if you want to go home-" i interrupt her "It's okay baby i'll just wait for you" i said and move closer to kiss her but suddenly the door opened and it's our school principal. "oh, sorry" she said. "It's okay.. Mrs. Kim" we said and smiled at her. "woah, that was close" i said and we both laugh. "Hey, i will just get my bag and let's go home" she said and go back inside.

--

Seulgi sent Irene home because this past days Irene sleep with her. Her parents are at home right now so she need to go home. Seulgi was sad but she need to do that for her girlfriend. She lay on her bed and start to take off her shirt and pants. She's comfortable sleeping . She didn't realise she already fall asleep. As she woke up in the morning she realise someone is playing with her hair. "mmmm, five minutes Mrs. Park" she said and hug her pillow.

 

SEULGI's POV_

"Hey baby wake up" someone said to me while still playing with my hair. "Mrs. Park, we already talked about this. I'm not a baby anymore" I said, what baby? I opened my eyes and saw Irene giggling. "Oh, good morning Baby" i said.. , i cursed inside my mind. "Good morning.. you're so cute Baby" she said and pecked me on my lips. "By the way, why are you here?" i asked her. "I just want to see you early" she said smiling at me. Wait am i still ? i asked myself and look under my blanket. "Oh no" i said and she smiled at me. "it's okay baby.. I'll go outside and you take a bath. Okay?" she said, I nodded at her and she go outside my room. After i took a bath we already go to school and and as usual we go with her friends. "Hey look guys!" someone said. "Oh? i think she's new here" Irene said looking at the tall girl. Well she's y and beautiful.. she has a drum sticks with her. "cool" i said Irene looked at me with a serious face. I just smiled at her. My class will start soon so i go to my classroom and saw the tall girl. So she's my classmate, i thought. 'Aish Seulgi what are you thinking you already have a girlfriend' i talked to myself. I don't want my Bae to get hurt.

 

IRENE's POV_

My friends and i are just talking in our favorite place. I just keep on staring at my girl dancing. "Hey, you know what everybody knows that Kang Seulgi is a play girl" my classmate said to me. I just look at her and smiled. "I trust her" i said to them. "Well look, she's with a girl" she said and pointed at Seulgi with a girl holding her hand. I don't know who is she. My eyes widened when i saw Seulgi pull the girl and go somewere. I don't feel good about this, i thought. I decided to follow them behind. "Seul, let go of me. It hurts!" the girl said. "What's wrong with you?" seulgi said to the girl. "I love you Seul" the girl said and hold Seulgi's hand. Seulgi let go of her hand. "Stop it! I have a girlfriend and I'm in love with her" She said and walk away. After i heard what she said my heart keeps on beating fast.

I'm in love with you too Kang Seulgi.

 

Tbc.. Hi! thanks for reading my update. What do you think? I hope you like it. Thanks for your comments! :)