Chapter 2

EXO Cards: Regals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 




 

CHAPTER #2 

aMARA, THEIR DOMINA


 

A cry erupted in the labor room as the woman in bed let her tears stream down her face because of the unbearable pain but immediately subsided when she pushed one last time. Her husband is right beside her, holding his wife's hand tightly as if she was going to disappear. The nurses wrapped the newborn with a clean cloth before facing it to its parents. Naeun smiled at her baby before closing her eyes. Her husband, Taemin, excused himself outside to see his other kids. There sat three young boys with their grandparents, looking all nervous and scared for their mother and baby sister.


The oldest, Yuri, was the first to notice their father's appearance and stood up before he ran towards him. "Daddy, is mommy and Amara okay?" His father smiled and picked the boy up into his arms. "Mommy and Amara are okay now, Yuri." They head to the others and sat next to his mother. 


"Are there any complications?" asked Hani worriedly at his son as Taemin shook his head. "No, mom. Naeun's delivery was a success, she's currently being aided by the nurses," he narrated. "You should've seen Amara, mom. She's the exact replica of Naeun and she has my eyes!"


The mother was delighted to see her only son happy. She remembered giving birth to Taemin and it hurt, a lot, but the pain was worth it and she had loved her son more than she loved someone else, aside from her husband, she loved him twice as much as she loved their child.


A few minutes later, a nurse came out with the little bundle of joy in her arms. Taemin handed Yuri to his mother and stood up, with a grin plastered on his face. "My princess," he muttered as the nurse handed the baby girl to him.


The doctor appeared behind the nurse. "Your wife is okay," she starts. "There weren't any complications during her delivery and your baby is very healthy, which is good. You can visit your wife once they're done stitching her up."


Taemin was too engrossed with his newly born child to answer the doctor and sat down. Three young boys surrounded him with excited expressions. "Daddy, is this Amara?" asked the youngest, Nick. "She looks like a worm," giggled Jared. "I will protect her from all baddies in the world," Yuri proclaimed. Taemin could only laugh at his kids. "Yes, this is Amara, and no, she does not look like a worm, Jared."


Taemin's mother smiled at the family and turned to the doctor before smiling. "Thank you, doctor." She bowed her head, her husband following in suit. The doctor smiled before excusing herself back to her office. The two grandparents went to see their new grandchild. Like their son described, Amara is the complete copy of Naeun aside from her eyes which are exactly the same as Taemin's. 

 




"Amara Kiyoko, get down from th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter