Chapter 16

EXO Cards: Regals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

CHAPTER #16 

g r e e n

 


Manduk shoved all his things on the floor as one of his men told him what happened. They had told them the news    that Amara and Rosalia are one. The rose princess is living inside the human body and she had awoken. Out of anger, Manduk burrned all his men; saying they are all useless. Eyes flashing crimson red, he strode towards the five unconcious girls and grinned sinisterly. He raised both his hands and their bodies float in the air.


One by one, their appearances changed together with their outfits. Liberty was the first one to wake up and her eyes flashed green, a girn forming on her face. Manduk snapped his finger and a box appeared in front of her. Liberty took the box and opened it. 


It was a box of cards. Twelve of them.


"Go and find the Rose Princess for me, my child. And do not hesitate to kill her and her cards." Liberty nod and the place flashed green before she vanished. Mandu turn back to the remaining four and smirked.


You will be facing your friends one by one, Amara. 





"What do you mean Amara has powers?" Nick and Jared woke up the next day, feeling better than before. They panicked once they didn't found any injuries in their body asking whether they fell into a coma or everything was just a dream. Yuri suggested to the youngest to tell them the truth than lying knowing they would find out either way. 


The boys are still in their cards, waiting to be summoned. Two hours has passed, Amara hasn't summoned them since her two brothers are still confuse of the situation. Right now, Yuri and her are explaning to them what is happening and what happened last night. Jared refused to believe the second eldest would say, Nick is doubtful and accused Yuri of taking drugs. Yuri wanted to hit his two brothers for refusing to believe them. "If you don't want to believe me me then why don't we let Amara prove it to you." He crossed his arms and leaned on his seat.


Jared and Nick agreed while Amara sighed and took out one card before kissing it. Few seconds later, Chen appeared with a grin and wave at the two. Nick's eyes widened and Jared almost fell on his seat.


"What th    "


"The f    "  





Amara and the boys decided to go to school together. She was reluctant at first, knowing how well-known are the boys at their school plus she and them never had a close relationship. All the students were staring at them in confusion. Kyungsoo told her to stay at the center just in case. Her first class was History together with Chen and Tao. The school hired a new teacher a week after Volkov's death some of the students are still saddened of the teacher's sudden death. 


According to rumors, it was Volkov's wife who killed him since he had an affair with one of the teachers who is yet to be revealed. And then again, Volkov was known for being a troublemake since high school and he once got himself in a gang fight back in the days so no one really knows who killed him. The murder was well done, no evidences left behind even footprints. 


Kai and Chen were giggling as they walk down the hallway. Frowning, the others turn around and look at them. The two stopped giggling and smiled innocently. Knowing these two, Suho felt they were up to something and checked their hands. With one final glare, Suho bid farewell and headed to the Principal's room. 


Meanwhile, Kyungsoo warned the two if they do something he'd strangle them. They were about to head in their respective rooms when someone the atmosphere turned cold and the floor was slowly turning into ice. One of the students shrieked when the school's ceiling exploded and a girl with green locks came floating in. 


"Hello, friend." She stopped right above Amara and the latter froze in her spot, eyes widening. Her lips trembled and said a familiar name which she didn't thought she'd say again.


"Liberty."





As if time stopped for everyone as the said girl smirked at the other and bashed her lashes innocently. Everything was in slow motion as she walked towards Amara and held up her hand to sla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter