Hardest Part Of Coming Out

Lust or Love?

 

Jin smiled at the cute boy in his arms, he could feel himself falling deeper and deeper in love each day even if Jungkook didn't show much affection towards him, Jin believed that their friends with benefits status will change into something far more meaningful. He could only hope that Jungkook felt the same.

 

To Jins disappointment in the next three weeks nothing much changed in their relationship, Jungkook showed no sign of wanting something more serious with Jin. Whenever Jin tried to start a conversation about their "relationship", Jungkook always said "lets talk later"... They never did because Jungkook alway kissed and humped Jin so hard, older forgot his own name.
But Jin wanted to be more that friend with benefits to Jungkook, no matter how amazing the benefits were, so finally he decided to take the risk and take things in his hands.

Jin got his chance next time when they sneaked away to use their benefits. They were passionately kissing with Jin pressed against the wall and just when things were getting really heated and more than anything Jin wanted to continue with what they were doing, he forced himself to push away Jungkook.
Jungkook looked confused at Jin - "What's wrong?"
Jin took a deep breath to muster the courage and said - "Kookie, I want to have a date with you."
"I really don't think that's a good idea" - Jungkook protested.
Jungkook didn't look happy about Jins offer, but Jin decided to ignore it and continued with his plan.
He went closer to Jungook and putting his arms around maknes neck leaned closer, his breath ghosting over Jungkooks ear. Jin gently bit on it to tease Jungkook a bit and whispered - "You know I only sleep with people I date."
Jungkook gulped, but didn't protest anymore.
Jin took that as a good sign and continued - "All I ask is only one day to spend with you, in which we act as if we're dating... do things couples do and then, depending on how good boy you will be, it has a high chance ending with someone getting in his hyungs pants."
Jin finished with a smirk.
"Okay.. when?" - Jungkook agreed surprising Jin. Older had half expected maknae to still refuse.
"Umm.. I have to figure out a way to get others out of dorm for a day... cause we can't really go out on our date" - Jin said - "I'll tell you after I arrange everything."
"Don't take too long" - Jungkook said his lips already ghosting over Jins.
"I won't" - Jin promised closing the distance between them. Jin knew that Jungkook had probably agreed because of the slight change of getting in Jins pants, but he was still happy. At least he had gotten a chance to show Jungkook the cons of being with him and if Jin was lucky enough Jungkook might change his mind about dating.


... that was not good... things were really getting out of hand and Jungkook didn't like it, but he was too close to give up. And maybe the date wasn't even such a bad idea, if it went well it might be his chance to finally reach his goal.
Hardest part was to figure out how to make their date good enough to get in Jins pants and meanwhile still make sure that Jin doesn't develop any unneeded feeling for him. Getting someone had never been so much work for Jungkook, but he realized that he quite liked it this way, it made his life a bit more exciting.

 

 

When Jungkook and Jin entered their dorms living room all members were there. Jin looked around confused, it was rare that they all  just came together like that, especially considering that they weren't even doing anything but sitting.
"Finally" - Jimin exclaimed noticing them. Jimin looked annoyed, next to him sat bored looking Suga and other seemed as clueless Jin.
"What going on?" - Jungkook asked sitting next to V. Jin also decided to sit down and picked a free spot next to Hoseok.
"I'm just gonna go and say it without any intro" - Jimin said looking at Suga. Older only smiled and nodded.
"So there's... three things...
First -  Everyone knows what you and Jungkook are doing and before you can start to defend yourself.. don't... because no ones judging you here, just be careful, I guess... both of you.
Second - Because of you two always occupying every free, secluded room we happen to have at the moment I'm getting really ually frustrated 'cause I haven't got a chance to my boyfriend in over two weeks and none of us is happy about that.
Third - If you're wondering, my boyfriend is Yoongi.. been for 3 years 2 month and 6 days to be precise."
Everyone starred speechless at Jimin. After few moments Namjoon started to laugh - "Very funny Jimin."
"He's not joking" - Suga finally spoke.
"But that just can't be serious... I mean we all noticed almost instantly that Jin hyung and Jungkook was getting it off. How do you expect us to believe that for three years we wouldn't notice that you two are together?" - Hoseok wondered.
"Because we're smarter" - Suga smirked.
"Okay if you don't believe when we say it we can also show" - Jimin said straddling Yoongi and kissing other passionately. Yoongi immediately kissed back eagerly, his hands pulling Jimin closer. Before things could get too inappropriate Jimin pulled back and got off of his boyfriends lap.
"That doesn't really prove anything, you could have just staged it" - Namjoon argued.
"Oh for s sake, never thought that the hardest part in coming out will be to actually convince you guys that we are coming out" - Jimin said annoyed.
"I have something, that will convince them" - Suga said standing up and going into his room. He returned with his laptop in hand. Others gathered around to see what Suga wanted to show them. Suga fastly entered the password and went through folders till he found what he was searching for, he put the folder on slideshow and sat back his hand resting around Jimins waist.

Other members were beyond shocked as they watched pictures changing in front of them - some of the pictures were just cute selfies, that could be taken by any close friends, but other were undoubtedly pictures of lovers. In some the two were kissing, some were them cuddled together, clearly with only their intimate parts covered, they even saw a dirty picture of Jimin going down on Yoongi who thankfully still had his underwear on.
Deciding it's enough Suga closed his computer - "Now you believe."
"It's really been three years... the hairstyles..." - Jin said amazed - "How the hell did we not notice anything?"
"Like I said we are a lot smarter than you and Jungkook" - Suga repeated making Jin blush.
"A lot of things actually make sense now" - V finally spoke - "Jimin is the only one that can call Suga hyung Yoongi without even using honorifics, only Jimin can wake up Suga hyung without getting beaten up, he's the only one that has ever been in the studio when hyung works on his music and the only one that can just take hyungs lyric notebook and read it... if anyone else would do that we'd get killed."
"Guess if we'd have thought about it a bit harder it would have been obvious" - Jungkook added.

 

Jungkook had been feeling a bit uneasy at the news, he worriedly counted back 3 years and 2 months and breathed relieved when he figured that Jimin and Suga hadn't been together at the moment that he was worried about. Other members had started to question newly discovered couple about various things and Jungkook used that to observe Jimin who was too busy, being all over his lover now that he was free to do it without hiding. After a while Jungkook just sighed and turned away, he already had enough to think about without worrying about that too.
"You okay" - V asked putting his arms around Jungkook.
"Yes, just a lot on my mind" - Jungkook said snuggling closer to his friend.
"If you want to talk about it, think no one will mind too much if we leave" - V offered.
"Can we talk later? I want to take a nap now" - Jungkook said tiredly.
V gave Jungkook a fond smile - "Whenever you want Kookie, I'll always be here."
"Tae, I love you" - Jungkook confessed smiling at his friend.
"I love you too, Kookie" - V said back.


Jin looked at the two with envy, he wished Jungkook would treat him the way he treated Taehyung, would give him at least half of the affection and love he showed to his best friend. Unfortunately for Jin, the sad reality was that for Jungkook he was only friend with benefits, but Jin was determined to change that. Jungkook had to like him at least a bit for him to want to sleep with Jin, so Jin decided to use that on their date and show Jungkook that with Jin younger would be happy and loved.

 

 

 

This chapter covers almost everything - YoonMin, JinKook, a bit of VKook and was it YoonKook or JiKook? ;)