Only Kissing Is Okay

Lust or Love?

 

Jin had taken few days to think about what he's going to do about Jungkook situation. In those days he also followed Sugas advice and observed Jungkook a lot more carefully. Now that he knew he saw it all - teasing smirks, seductive smiles, lust filled eyes... Jungkook really knew what he was doing and how it affected Jin.
Finally Jin couldn't stand it anymore, he had to do something even though he still wasn't sure what his plan was.
He knew Jungkook was alone in his room, so he decided it's time to confront Jungkook about his actions.
"Jungkook we need to talk" - Jin said seriously after entering Jungkooks room and closing the door.
"You sound so serious... am I in trouble?" - Jungkooks asked smirking slightly.
"Jungkook what the hell are you trying to achieve by constantly flirting with me and being all over me?" - Jungkooks face changed into shocked expression, Jin himself also was a bit shocked that he had managed to say that.
But soon Jungkook got over internal shock and his face turned into satisfied grin - "So you finally noticed."
"Yes..." - Jin answered uncomfortably, Jungkook was getting closer and closer to him. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all.
"What I'm trying to do is getting in your pants, hyung" - Jungkook said trapping Jin between himself and the wall.
Jins eyes widened, hearing it from Suga was one thing, but hearing it from Jungkook himself was something completely different.
Jin gulped - "And what makes you think I will allow that?"
"I don't know" - Jungkook said smiling sweetly, few days ago Jin would have been fooled.
"Maybe it's 'cause you get so whenever I'm around you" - Jungkook added.

What Jin did next wasn't part of his plan - he grabbed Jungkook by collar pulling him closer and before he could change his mind connected his lips with Jungkooks.
It took a moment for Jungkook to get over shock and kiss back and when he did it was anything but what Jin had imagined - Jungkooks kiss was nowhere close to innocent, he skilfully took lead of the kiss pressing their bodies together.
"... this is something new" - Jungkook mumbled between kisses. Jin had no idea what he meant, but at the moment he couldn't even bring himself to care, he was too overwhelmed by Jungkooks lips moving against his and really thankful that he was pressed against the wall 'cause he didn't trust his legs at the moment.
Jin was completely lost in the kiss when he felt Jungkooks hand sneak between his legs rubbing at his bulge. Jin gathered all his strength and pushed Jungkook away, Jungkook wasn't expecting it and looked at Jin confused.
"I'm not sleeping with you, Jungkook" - Jin announced - "Kissing... kissing is okay, but I won't have with you."
"Why not? I can see that you want me almost as much as I want you" - Jungkook said trying to get closer to Jin again, but Jin extended his arm not letting Jungkook get to him.
"I'm not a Jungkook, I don't sleep with people just like that" - Jungkooks eyes darkened from Jins words, he seemed almost hurt and that left Jin confused.
"Okay... no , but you said I can kiss you" - Jungkook said after a moment, his eyes still holding that unreadable expression that Jin was not familiar with.
"Yes, I'm definitely okay with kissing" - Jin said finally letting his hand down and letting Jungkook close the distance between them again. Jungkook didn't hesitate to lean in and kiss his hyung. But this time it was different, Jungkook was gentle and sweet like Jin had imagined him, his kisses were almost innocent.
"I like you like this a lot more" - Jin whispered between kisses - "Sweet... and... innocent."
Jungkook abruptly stopped pulling a bit away and again Jin saw something between anger and sadness in his eyes.
"What's wrong" - Jin asked worried because of the sudden change in Jungkook.
"I'm afraid of you hating me" - Jungkook confessed.
"There's nothing you can do to make me hate you" - Jins said smiling assuringly.
But Jungkook didn't look assured at all - "But what if there is? What if I told you things I've done that would make you hate me... find me disgusting?"
Jin didn't know what to say, he had no idea what Jungkook meant. Could there really be something that awful that Jungkook had done? Jin remembered what Suga had told about Jungkook not being as innocent as he thought, was it really that bad?
"I can only promise that I'll try to understand and not judge you" - Jin finally said - "So if you ever feel like talking about it I'll be there to listen."
"Thank you" - Jungkook smiled and gently kissed Jin. Jin definitely could get used to this.

Jungkook didn't like to admit it but he was having second thoughts about seducing Jin, and he never had second thoughts about seducing someone. But Jin wasn't like everyone else, even though he was older than Jungkook himself, Jin was almost innocent - so naive and precious... Jungkook kept telling himself that he felt this way only because he didn't want to ruin his relationship with one of his favorite hyungs... but Jin had been the one to make the first move and kiss Jungkook, so Jungkook guessed it was okay, Jin also wanted it and Jungkook more than once had seen Jins eyes fill with lust when he was looking at Jungkook... Jin wanted Jungkook, that maknae knew for sure, he just had to be careful and make sure that Jin doesn't get too attached to him until he gets older male under him, lost in pleasure. Because that was all that Jungkook wanted, he just needed Jin in his collection, he wasn't interested in anything else.

 

 

 

Finally some JinKook action ;) And there might be another update today :)