I Still Care About You

Lust or Love?

 

After Jimin went after Jin to make sure older was alright, Suga moved next to Jungkook who was still sitting on the couch with his head hanged low.
"Do you want to talk?" - Suga offered.
Jungkook only nodded not looking up.

 

"Let's go to the studio, so no one interrupts us" - Suga said taking Jungkook by hand and leading him into the studio.
They sat on the couch and for a moment it was completely silent, Jungkook still hadn't looked up.
"Jungkook, look at me" - Suga finally ordered.
Jungkook hesitantly looked at his hyung and for a moment Suga regretted that he had asked Jungkook to look at him. The look in Jungkooks eyes was unbearable - he was so sad, so broken that Suga unintentionally flinched.
He couldn't help but feel guilty - "I should have helped you, not ed you..."
Jungkook chuckled, his expression changing to a softer one - "Hyung don't start to blame yourself, nothing you'd have said or done would have made me stop at that point... And lets be honest, you can't actually be regretting that you ed me. I'm well aware that I was already quite hot back then."
"You were dangerously hot, for a kid your age" - Suga admitted making Jungkook laugh again.
"Don't call me kid though, that would make you a e" - Jungkook pointed out.
Suga sighed - "But you are... you're just a kid that ed up real bad..."
"I know, but I don't know how to fix it... how to earn Jin hyungs forgiveness... how do I make him stop hating me..." - Jungkook admitted, his expression turning sad again.
"Maybe you should start by stopping hating yourself?" - Suga suggested shocking Jungkook - "I think that's your biggest problem - you hate yourself so much that you think everyone around you will start to hate you too... but that's not true, even if you have ed way too many people for your age... well actually any age... point is we don't hate you. We're not happy that you dragged Jin into your twisted game and hurt him, but I know you regret what you did. You love him, don't you?"
"I really do" - Jungkook said without hesitation, he trusted Suga and knew there was no point in lying to his hyung anyways.
"Have you told him that?" - Suga asked.
"No..I..I..." - Jungkook hesitated not knowing how to explain his reasons.
But he didn't have to because Suga understood - "You're scared he won't answer you feelings with the same."
Jungkook nodded and added - "Plus I just don't think it will do any good to just go up to him and go all - by the way hyung I love you, so forgive me for being major ."
"Well a bit more romantic approach wouldn't hurt" - Suga laughed - "But you're right, I think first Jin has to sort out his own feelings for you, before he can accept your love."
"Do you think he still has any?" - Jungkook asked even though he was afraid of the answer.
"What? Feelings?" - Suga questioned and Jungkook only nodded.
Jungkook looked so small and helpless that Suga instinctively moved closer and wrapped his arms around maknae who didn't hesitate to snuggle as close as possible to his hyung, hands wrapped tightly around Sugas waist. Suga frowned realizing how skinny Jungkook had become, he could easily count bones in maknaes body. He made a note to address that issue later.

"Feelings don't just vanish like that, even if someone hurts you deeply, you can't simply stop loving someone because you want to" - Suga said his hands soothingly rubbing Jungkooks back - "I wish I could tell you what to do, but honestly I don't know... to tell you the truth, I'm nowhere close the best advisor you could get, I offered to talk to you only because I saw that you really need it and I wasn't lying when I said I cared about you... I still do... I just at showing it."
"Have I ever told you that you're the best hyung?" - Jungkook wondered tightening his hold on Suga.
"Actually you have" - Suga said smirking.
Jungkook blushed remembering where he had said it - "I mean it hyung, you might not always go around yelling how much you love us, but you're always there when someone needs you, and that means more than you can imagine."
"I wish I could be more helpful" - Suga sighed.
"It's okay, I'll figure out a way to earn Jins love back" - Jungkook said yawning.
"You're sleepy? Want to lie down?" - Suga offered seeing that maknae was already half asleep.
Jungkook only nodded, so Suga got pillow and blanket and lied down pulling Jungkook with him.
Couch wasn't big, so they had to cuddle real close to fit.
"Isn't Jimin gonna kill me for this?" - Jungkook mumbled sleepily.
"If you call him hyung, he might take a mercy on you" - Suga laughed.
Jungkook didn't answer anything to that and soon he was already sleeping soundly. Suga sighed sadly, he really hoped that everything will work out between Jin and Jungkook, it made him sad to see them both in so much pain.

Yoongi almost dozed off himself when he heard door opening. He looked up and saw Jimin.
"Is he okay?" - Jimin asked with a worried expression.
"I don't think he is" - Yoongi admitted sadly - "I'm worried about him, he's being too hard on himself. How's Jin?"
"He refused to talk to me" - Jimin replied sighing - "But V went to talk with him, will see how that ends... I'm not up for separating girl fights so I'm just gonna go and get something to eat do you want me to bring you something for later?"
"I hope it won't be that bad, V is smart he will know what to say" - Yoongi pointed out - "And you can just pick something for me... And can you please get something for Jungkook too? I don't think he's been eating properly, he's too skinny."
"Sure, I've been worried about that too" - Jimin admitted - "He doesn't seem to be leaving his room much."
"Thank you, baby, and I'm sorry that our evening together got interrupted, I know you were looking forwards to it" - Yoongi said regretfully.
"Don't worry Jungkook needs you more right now" - Jimin assured, even thought he really did want to spend evening with his lover he knew that Jungkook needed Yoongis support right now, their maknae was a mess and even considering how he had treated Jin, Jimin didn't want Jungkook to suffer, he was sure that maknae had already gotten his lesson and they were unfairly mistreating him. He had also tried to speak with Namajoon and get some sense into leaders head to make him stop constantly insult Jungkook, it seemed to have worked and lately Namjoon just left the room whenever he saw Jungkook.
"I really don't dislike him" - Jimin confessed unexpectedly - "Yes on his best days he is a disrespectful prick and it's annoying how he gets away with everything because he's so damn cute... but he's like a little brother to me and it hurts to see him so broken. Yoongi, I'm scared that it's more serious than we think, that it's not just him feeling guilty and being sad about his relationship with Jin... like have you lately heard him laugh? And I mean sincerely laugh."
"I haven't, even when he's with V it's just a shadow of his previous laugh" - Yoongi unwillingly admitted - "I don't know what's going on with him, but I'm worried."

 

 

 

SugaKookie and sneaky YoonMin (because i love that couple too much to not include their moments xD)

And this took a while >< But hopefully next chapter will be up soon :)