Want You Happy

Lust or Love?

 

"Hyung, can we talk?" - V asked hesitantly approaching Jin.
Jin sighed, he had just convinced Jimin to leave him alone and was in no mood to argue with V too - "V I'm really not in a mood right now."
"I promise it's not anything alien, other way weird or childish... and I'm not here to stand up for Jungkook either... I'm worried about you" - V insisted.
"Don't be, I'm okay" - Jin said even though he was anything but okay.
"No you're not" - V objected not convinced by Jin - "You're sad and unhappy and I hate to see you like this... I want you to smile again, laugh at our stupid jokes, even yell at us when we're being too noisy... but these days you're so silent and distant... It hurts to see you in so much pain, hyung."
"I said I don't want to talk" - Jin snapped - "Just leave me the alone."
But V didn't let Jins outburst affect him and continued - "I just wish you wouldn't distance yourself from us and let us support you... I know I'd probably be the last person you'd go to when you need support because I'm never serious and well even though he can be a jerk, Kookie is still my best friend and I'd die for him... but there's others - Hobie is a really good listener, makes amazing tea and gives warm hugs, Namjoon's , but he gives good advices, he's like an old wise man, Jimin will do anything to cheer you up and he usually succeeds because it's impossible to stay sulky when he's so full of energy and Suga is literally made out of sugar once you get him to open up, he makes you comfortable and warm and you end up spilling your heart out before you even register it... he's helped me several times, even thought he will always say that he at emotions, he really doesn't... my point is we're all here for you, I know we always bully you and you're probably already sick of our , but we want you happy."
Jin couldn't hold on to his appearance any longer and somewhere in the middle of V's speech burst into tears.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry" - V apologized pulling Jin in a hug, which elder surprisingly eagerly accepted.
"It's okay, I'm crying because I'm touched not sad" - Jin assured.
But V wasn't convinced - "Are you sure?"
Jin sighed pulling back from the hug, he had no energy to try to fool Taehyung - "I guess I'm both - touched and sad and so much more... I'm such a mess right now... I don't know what to do."
"What do you want to do?"
"Honestly... I just want to go to Jungkook, hit him in the face as hard as I can and then... then hug and kiss him and never let go" - Jin admitted.
V smiled at Jins confession - "He would like that."
Jin chuckled - "Even the hitting part? You know I can hit pretty hard."
"I know, you'd probably break something in his cute little face, but he still wouldn't mind" - V assured.
"Too bad I couldn't actually hurt him, that almost sounded like a plan" - Jin sighed.
"I'm glad you can't" - V confessed -  "Because I'd have to hurt you, if you did anything to him."
Even thought last part almost sounded like a threat it made Jin realize something - "V...you're his best friend... you knew right.. knew he only wanted me for .."
"Yes, I knew the whole time" - V said apologetic - "I'm sorry hyung... I didn't know you had feelings for Kookie, if I'd have known I'd never support and help him in what he was doing... And hyung he wouldn't have done that either... the whole time he was worried of you getting a crush on him, he didn't want to hurt you and I know that more than once he had second thoughts about seducing you... and hyung Jungkook never has second thoughts, he also never just let's others dictate the rules or pretends to date someone to get them... he went way too far with you, but I believe he did it because you meant more than anyone else to him even before he realized it... that's why he crossed the line with you... I know that what he's done sounds awful, but it's really not that bad - he never played with anyone, they all knew that it's just he's interested in..."
"What about Suga? Didn't sound that it was just between them" - Jin couldn't help but ask. It was bothering him that Suga seemed to be the only one that caught Jungkooks interest in the past. He had always cared about their maknae and maybe he wasn't showing it openly, but he was pretty sure he was still better at showing affection than their grumpy rapper.
"Are you perhaps jealous?" - V smirked knowingly.
"No" - Jin fastly denied - "I'm just... just... curious, yeah curious."
V wasn't convinced at all, but decided to play along and tease Jin a bit more - "Well then to satisfy your curiosity, it was about a month after BTS was formed and only two times actually having . To Jungkooks disappointment after that nothing happened between them."
Last part was a bold lie, of course Jungkook had more interest in Suga than he had in anyone else and V knew that Jungkook had found some kind of emotional satisfaction with Suga, that he didn't get from his other s, but that had been pretty much it... neither - Suga nor Jungkook wanted anything more from their relationship, but Jin didn't know it and V wasn't ashamed to twist some facts to make his hyung jealous.
It seemed to have worked, because Jins sad expression turned into almost angry one.
"Do you... umm... do you know what he wrote about him... I mean in his notebook?" - Jin asked his curiosity and jealousy getting the best out of him.
"Of course I do" - V said happily, because this time he didn't even have to make things up, what Jungkook had wrote about Suga was already good enough - "First time it was really short just: "Wow! Hyung, I want you to me again" and second it was something like: "Hyung, you really are the best! You managed to make me feel soooooo good... I wish I would have kissed you, bet it would feel amazing" smiley face"
Jin felt something twist in him after hearing that Jungkook had been so into Suga. It hurt and angered him to imagine that Suga had meant a lot more to Jungkook than he ever did.
"He eve wrote a smiley face" - Jin said bitterly - "And that was actually sweet, I thought he never wrote anything nice about anyone"
"He doesn't, he also never sleeps with people twice... Suga hyung was an exception... and so are you, even bigger one" - V assured, hoping that Jin will realize that the way Jungkook treated Jin was a lot more special than he had been with Suga or anyone else.
"You really think so?" - Jin asked hopefully. He really wanted to believe that he was more than just another for Jungkook, but with everything he had gotten to know about their maknae it was really hard to believe it.
"Couldn't be surer... I think he might sleep with you at least three or four times" - V joked and surprisingly it succeeded to make Jin laugh.
He looked fondly at their alien - "Thank you Tae, you're actually quite good at cheering up."
"I've had a lot of practice" - V answered and Jin didn't fail to catch the sad glint in others eyes.
And even thought he already knew the answer, Jin asked - "Jungkook?"
"He's been through a lot..." - V sighed - "It may look like he's just a spoiled brat that s around and uses people, but there's more to that..."
"Can I ask what exactly do you mean?" - Jin tried even though he was pretty sure that V won't tell him more.
As expected second youngest shook his head - "Only Jungkook can tell you more. But what isn't a secret is the fact that I know Jungkook like no one else, so please believe me when I say that he really really likes you... you just have to give him a chance to prove that to you, so at least try to talk to him more. You know you can ask anything you want and Jungkook will gladly answer, use that to get to know him better."
Jin knew V was right, Jungkook himself had said that he will answer all Jins questions. He also knew that they couldn't continue like that any longer they had to sort out their relationship even if the result won't be the kind that Jin hoped it to be.

 

 

 

 

Vise Alien to help xDD Next chapter might take a bit longer than I'd like to, because I'm having problems with expresing my potatoe :( aaand sometimes I actually have to work too, not just read/write fanfics all day :D