New Boundaries

Lust or Love?

 

Notice: This will be slightly rated, but only tiny bit so I didn't mark the whole chapter as Rated M.

 

Jin panted, desperately trying to get back his breath, but Jungkook was having none of that. He kept assaulting every inch of skin on Jins body that he could reach.
Jin hated how easy it was for Jungkook to reduce him into a whimpering mess. But more than that he hated how much Jungkook enjoyed it, he knew exactly how to kiss and touch Jin too leave him breathless, but begging for more. Jin knew that if Jungkook wanted he would be completely riding him like there's no tomorrow and that scared Jin, knowing that Jungkook could have his ways with Jin before older would even realize it was truly terrifying... only thing that calmed Jin was that Jungkook obeyed Jins rule and never even tried to take it further than Jin had allowed him to, he easily could 'cause Jin was completely helpless under Jungkooks touch, but he didn't and Jin really appreciated that.


He didn't know how to name their relationship. Was it even a relationship? For the past week all they did was make out, every free moment they had they found some secluded place where no one could find them to start a heavy make out session. Jin was worried that others will soon start to suspect something, it couldn't stay unnoticed for for a long time that he and maknae always disappeared together and both returned looking completely debouched.
Jin wasn't worried about Namjoon and Suga, after all Namjoon was openly for gay rights, so he shouldn't have problems with what Jin and Jungkook were doing. And Suga... well he had been the one to make Jin realize that Jungkook was all about getting in his pants, so he was sure Suga wouldn't be a problem either. What he was worried about was other three members - V, Hoseok and Jimin. He had a reason to be afraid of each one of them.
V because he was really close friends with Jungkook and even though he was mostly cute and weird and all fun and games, when it came to his friends no one wanted to mess with V - he was truly terrifying when he stood up for something important to him. And Jungkook was beyond important to V.
Hoseok again was just really protective of his dongsaengs, especially V and Jungkook, not so much Jimin because Jimin was like glued to Suga and Hoseok knew that Suga will take good care of their cute dancer. Point was - he really loved his dongsaengs and for that reason Jin was afraid to anger him.
And Jimin... he wasn't really sure where Jimin stood in this, he wasn't close to Jungkook at all, but Jin was still worried because he had no clue what Jimins reaction would be.

"You're spacing out" - Jungkook said pulling Jin out of his thoughts.
Jin observed Jungkook for a moment, before he mustered courage and asked - "What are we Jungkook?"
"What do you mean?" - Jungkook questioned.
"I mean this" - Jin said pointing at them - "What am I to you?"
"What do you want to be?" - Jungkook asked .
"I don't know" - Jin responded even though he knew really well what he wanted.
"How about we start with friends..." - Jungkook suggested starting to plant kisses all over Jins neck- "Friends with lots and lots of benefits... and then we'll see where it takes us."
"Yeah... that would be goooood" - Jin half said half moaned because of Jungkooks kisses. He was happy that Jungkook was busy with his neck or otherwise he'd see the disappointment in Jins eyes.

When Jungkook shifted for a better access accidentally brushing their crotches Jin moaned loudly at the conntact.
"Sorry" - Jungkook apologized.
"It...it's okay... you can do that again" - Jin allowed extending his 'only kissing allowed' rule. Deciding that if they were friends with benefits now, he could at least use some of those benefits.
"Are you sure?" - Jungkook asked surprised.
"Yes" - Jin confirmed - "But pants stay."
"Can I at least get rid of your shirt?" - Jungkook tried his luck.
Jin thought for a second and then nodded.
"But yours have to come off too" - He added.
Jungkook smirked - "Of course, baby."
Jins heart sped up at the nickname, for once it made him feel like he actually meant something to Jungkook and all doubts about allowing Jungkook to have a little more freedom with his body disappeared.
"I like when you call me that" - Jin shyly admited.
"Will have to remember that" - Jungkook said pulling off Jins and then his own shirt - "Baby..."
With their shirts gone, Jungkook didn't hesitate a second before attacking Jins lips, kissing him passionately and grinding their crotches together. Jin couldn't stop himself from loudly, thought of other members crossed his mind, but he hoped that they all had left dorm or at least wasn't anywhere close to Jungkooks room.
Jungkook kept ing male under him, his lips never leaving Jins and hands busy wandering all over his hyungs torso. Too soon for his liking Jin felt his approaching.
"Kookie... you have to slow down" - Jin panted - "Or else... I will... ahhh"
Jin couldn't finish because Jungkook had started to play with Jins while bitting on particularly sensitive spot on Jins neck.
"It's okay" - Jungkook said pulling back a little to look at Jin - " for me baby..."
It was all it took to push Jin over the edge. With a loud cry of Jungkooks name he came hard in his pants. Jungkook rubbed against Jin few more times before stilling his hips and gently kissing Jin.
"You should go take a shower" - Jungkook said smiling.
"But you..." - Jin started.
"It's okay, I'll take care of myself" - Jungkook assured.
"Are you sure?" - Jin insisted.
"Unless you're offering to give me at least a , then yes" - Jungkook said making Jin blush - "Don't worry... go take a shower. I doubt you want to meet others with in your pants."
"Okay" - Jin finally agreed. He gave Jungkook one last kiss before hurrying to shower, he really wouldn't live it down to have to talk with other members with evidence of what he and Jungkook did in his pants.

 

 

JinKook taking it a bit further ;)

But guess what? I have another chapter prepared and it will be up any minute :) For some reasons today I am really inspired to write.