Special Friendship

Lust or Love?

 

Literally like three sentences in this are slightly rated... And I'm sorry beforehand about this chapter...

 

Jungkook sighed left alone. He had two options: wait till his hard on goes down or take care of it. He decided it will be faster to take the second option. He had just pulled down his pants and underwear wrapping his hand around himself, when door of his room opened.
"Wow, you're getting off in the middle of the day" - V said amazed - "That's something new."
"Shut up, Taehyung" - Jungkook groaned annoyed at the disturbance.
V didn't seem to be bothered and sat next to Jungkook on the bed.
"Need a hand?" - V offered - "or mouth?"
"I've always preferred your mouth busy, so I don't need to listen to you" - Jungkook smirked spreading his legs to make room for V.
"That's rude" - V complained, but nonetheless took his place in between Jungkooks legs wrapping his lips around his friends hard member...


"So what's with you and Jin" - V asked after he had finished off Jungkook - "Are you two like together?"
"Would I let you me off if I'd be together with someone?"- Jungkook asked back.
V shrugged - "I guess not."
"You guess?" - Jungkook raised his eyebrow - "What the ? How low do you think of me?"
"Okay... okay don't get your in a twist" - V giggled - "I know you wouldn't if it would be serious. But does Jin knows you two are not like together together?"
"Of course he knows" - Jungkook claimed.
"And he's okay with that?" - V asked surprised.
"Yeah" - Jungkook said, even tough he wasn't sure himself if that was the truth.
V didn't seem convinced either - "You don't sound too sure about it?"
"It's complicated with him" - Jungkook sighed - "I thought I had him figured out, but he keeps surprising me. He has all those boundaries and rules... like first week he didn't let me go anywhere further than kissing him."
"But you don't like kissing" - V butted in.
"Yeah usually I don't, but with Jin... with him it's just... I don't know what in him is different from everyone else, but I could kiss him all day" - Jungkook addmited.
"Are you sure you're not starting to crush on him?" - V teased earning a smack from Jungkook.
"Of course not, just because I enjoy kissing him doesn't mean anything"- Jungkook protested - "My goal is still one - to him."
"And after that?" - V asked even though he was pretty sure that he already knew the answer.
"After that... nothing" - Jungkook confirmed his friends version.
V sighed - "Just make sure he doesn't crush on you... after all we're all in BTS, it will be a lot uglier than random s crushing on you."
"I know Tae, but I don't know how to assure that" - Jungkook addmited.
"Just do what you do the best - be an " - V suggested.
"You do realize that you're no better by helping me?" - Jungkook pointed out.
V pouted - "Since when helping your best friend makes you an ?"
"Since your best friend is me" - Jungkook responded.
"In that case you're not an " - V said childishly.
"It doesn't work that way Tae" - Jungkook said his eyes saddening.
"Of course it does, if your best friend says you're not an then you're not..." - V argued back - "After all I'm the one that knows you better than anyone else does."
Jungkook smiled fondly at his best friend and sighed - "I don't know what I would do without you."
V surprised Jungkook by covering over him and leaning down leaving only few inches between their faces - "Kookie, can I kiss you? Just once before you realize you love Jin hyung and live happily ever after..."
"What the hell, I won't fall for Jin" - Jungkook protested - "But you can, I've also been wondering how it would be to kiss you."
V didn't hesitate to close the distance between them and started to slowly, almost shyly move his lips against his friends. Jungkook responded the kiss eagerly and soon their slow peace increased, Jungkook felt V's tongue asking for an entrance and gladly parted his lips letting V take control and explore his mouth. They kissed for a bit more, before V pulled away leaving one last peck on Jungkooks lips.
"Did you feel anything?" - V asked.
"You're a very good kisser, but if you mean something deeper then no... nothing" - Jungkook answered.
V sighed - "Same."
"Why do you sound almost disappointed? You should be worried if you'd feel something from me" - Jungkook said amazed at his friends reaction.
"Why should I be worried?" - V asked.
"Because I'd hurt you" - Jungkook answered.
V smiled - "Kookie it would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you."
"Oh God, please don't start with that stupid book again" - Jungkook groaned  - "And please say you're not serious."
"Don't worry I'm just joking" - V laughed clearly amused by Jungkooks reaction - "I just thought that I'll feel at least something more from a guy who's has been in my mouth more times than I can count."
"You can't count really far, can you?" - Jungkook smirked teasing V.
"That's it Jeon Jungkook, you asked for it, so don't even dare to retreat" - V warned before reaching for a pillow and smacking Jungkook hard with it. Jungkook was fast to get another pillow and hit V back...

When Jin entered Jungkooks room, he was greeted by pinned down Jungkooks who was getting beaten up by his alien friend. Jin stood bewildered, sometimes he forgot how much of a kids those two were when they were together - sitting silently and chatting one moment, and then running after each other through the whole dorm, yelling all kind of profanities and beating each other with whatever they happened to have by the hand at the moment.
Jungkook finally noticed Jin and looked at other with pleading eyes - "Hyung, please save me."
"Yah, that's cheating" - V accused putting the pillow he had in his hand on top of Jungkooks head.
"V, you should try to not kill him" - Jin said worried that Jungkook isn't capable to breath under the pillow.
V pouted, but took away the pillow.
"Okay, you win this time" - Jungkook admitted defeat.
V smiled satisfied and got off of Jungkook.
"I'll you two alone, it seems like you two lately get along pretty well" - V winked at Jin before leaving the room.

"He knows, doesn't he?" - Jin asked after V left.
"Yeah... it's impossible to hide something from him" - Jungkook said - "But you don't have to worry about him, he's completely okay with it and won't tell anyone."
"Are you sure?" - Jin couldn't help but worry.
"Of course, he's my best friend... he'd never betray me" - Jungkook assured arranging his messed up bed. When he finished he laid down and extended his arm inviting Jin to join him. Jin didn't have to think twice before he lied down next to Jungkook taking maknae in his arms.
Jungkook sighed content and immediately buried his head in Jins neck - "You smell so good."
"Of course I was in the shower just now" - Jin laughed.
"No... you always smell nice" - Jungkook corrected - "You have a really addictive scent."
Jin blushed at Jungkooks confession - "You like it?"
"Yes, a lot" - Jungkook admitted yawning.
"You're sleepy, should I leave you alone?" - Jin asked.
Jungkook hugged Jin tighter and mumbled in others neck - "Please stay."
Jin thought of what others will think if they see them like this, but he pushed that thought aside because he wanted to enjoy the rare moment of Jungkook showing any kind of affection for Jin that wasn't purely ual.


It didn't take long for Jungkook to fall asleep, fighting with V must have taken all his energy. Jin smiled at the cute boy in his arms, he could feel himself falling deeper and deeper in love each day even if Jungkook didn't show much affection towards him, Jin believed that their friends with benefits status will change into something far more meaningful. He could only hope that Jungkook felt the same.

 

 

 

Yay 3rd update today... this will be the last one :D

And I'm so terribly sorry for what I'm doing to Jin in this fic... my poor baby ;_;