As Natural As Breathing

Lust or Love?

 

"I just really at this talking thing you're all so fond of."
"Thank you anyways" - Jin thanked smiling, he really was glad that Suga had talked to him and opened his eyes about Jungkooks actions.
"Sure, no problem" - Suga said back, sitting down and taking his notebook. Jin knew their conversation was over.
"And you don't that bad" - Jin added before leaving to his room.

 

Suga didn't bother answering Jin, he had already gotten himself involved enough.
"Who would of thought, that our Yoongi hyung can be so helpful and caring" - Yoongi turned to see his dongsaeng leaning against the wall with a knowing smirk
"I didn't do it because I care" - Yoongi snorted back.
"Really?" - Jimin pondered approaching Yoongi - "And here I thought that maybe you just couldn't watch their ed up attempts to control their feelings around each other and decided to give a little push... that maybe behind all that swag you're actually really caring hyung, that just wants to save them from countless night of self despising, tears and sadness... that maybe you know exactly how it feels..."
"Why are you bringing this up now?" - Yoongi growled, but his angry tone didn't match his gentle actions when Jimin laid down putting his head on Yoongis tight. His fingers immediately got lost in Jimins soft hair strands, playing with them and gently tugging.
Jimin smiled at Yoongis gentle actions - "Because you're acting like an even when helping others. You know it's okay to have feelings and actually show them."
"I know" - Yoongi admitted looking at Jimin fondly.
"I don't mean only towards me, you " - Jimin objected playfully hitting Yoongi - "I know you care about others too... it won't hurt you too much to show and say them that once in a while."
Yoongi sighed - "I know, but you also know that I real bad at voicing all that emotional ."
"You don't" - Jimin argued, sitting up to face Yoongi properly - "You just do it less frequently than most people, but when you voice your feelings it's so powerful, so meaningful it leaves you breathless... I'd know."
"I don't say it often enough, do I?" - Yoongi frowned.
"Say what?" - Jimin asked confused.
"That I love you" - Yoongi said placing short gentle peck on others lips.
"You say it often enough" - Jimin smiled.
"But you'd like to hear it more" - it was a statement not a question, Jimin knew that, but he still answered - "It doesn't really matter, I know you love me no matter how often you voice it, I can feel it and that's enough for me."
"No it's not" - Yoongi argued - "There's no such thing as enough for you, you deserve everything and more... and if there's anything, even the smallest in you opinion most meaningless things, that I don't do right, you have to say me so I can fix it."
"I don't want you to force yourself to say you love me more often just because, yes I admit, I'd like to hear it, because it makes me feel like a stupid teenage girl with butterflies and all that in my stomach" - Jimin blushed at his confession and silently added - "I don't want you to say it because you have the obligation to."
Yoongi laughed, making Jimin blush even more - "You silly , I didn't ask so that I could make some schedule of "I love you's". I just needed your confirmation of my own realization that lately I haven't been saying it as often, but it's not because I love you less or take you for granted... I just tend to get so into work that I lose track of time, but I don't want it to affect our relationship. You know that's why I really enjoyed when you sat by me in studio while I was working on music..."
"You did?" - Jimin asked surprised - "I felt like I'm only bothering and distracting you, that's why I stopped going."
"Well you tend to be quite distracting" - Yoongi smirked pulling Jimin closer - "But it's a distraction I don't mind one bit... I love you, baby, so you can distract me all you want."
Jimin didn't think his smile could get any wider, Yoongi always had that kind of effect on him, making him so happy he felt like his heart would burst into million pieces. It wasn't often that no one was around and they could so openly show their true relationship status, just like it wasn't often that Yoongi was so open. Jimin knew Yoongi loved him, nothing in the world could make him doubt that, but whenever Yoongi so sincerely voiced his feelings for him, Jimin felt like the happiest man alive.
He brushed away the single tear of happiness that had managed to escape his eye and leaned in capturing Yoongis lips in a kiss, that he hoped he conveyed in at least a part of everything he felt, so Yoongi could feel what he makes Jimin feel.
Stopping the kiss none of them pulled away, they stayed with their lips slightly touching smiling at each other.
"I love you" - Yoongi whispered against Jimins lips.
"And I love you, Yoongi" - Jimin said and stood up earning a pout from other.
Jimin chuckled at the cutness - "Others will be back any minute, we should probably move somewhere safer, like studio."
Yoongi sighed, he hated that their moment got ruined by the fact that they had to keep their relationship secret, but for now he couldn't do anything about it, so he took Jimins extended hand and followed his boyfriend.

They had just stepped in the studio and in a matter of seconds Jimin had already managed to lock the door and push Yoongi on the couch straddling his boyfriend.

"Sorry but I'll have to distract you from writing again" - Jimin said smirking seductively.
Yoongi smiled - "I don't care, work can wait... for you I'd even give up on my music... If I'd have to choose between you and my career, I wouldn't think a second before choosing you."
Jimin was beyond shocked by his boyfriends confession - "You can't be serious. Yoongi, you love music it's everything to you."
Yoongis smile only grew wider as he said - "It used to be everything to me, not anymore... I really meant it baby, you will be my last everything... nothing in the whole world is more important to me than you."
"What the Yoongi, how are you not good with words and emotions again?" - Jimin said tearing up.
Yoongi shrugged - "When I'm with you it just comes as naturally as breathing."
"God, I must have saved this planet or something as amazing in my last life, to deserve someone like you" - Jimin stated amazed.
"Your existence itself is something amazing... I can be myself with you, I can be Yoongi not Suga... people know Suga, but they don't know Yoongi... it's only you" - Yoongi confessed.
"Goddamnit I dragged you here to make out not to cry" - Jimin said brushing away his tears.
Yoongi smirked - "So what's stopping you?"
"You... everything about you is just too perfect and I love you so much" - Jimin said starting to plant small gentle kisses all over Yoongis face after each kiss repeating 'I love you'.
"How do you always manage this - make me feel so good, so safe, protected, loved... for gods sake Jimin, how can I not love you when you love me so unconditionally?"
"Impossible to not love you..." - Jimin said smiling - "You know I never believed in things like fate and soulmates, but with you...I believe."
Yoongi couldn't hold back any longer, so he pulled Jimin down finally tasting his boyfriend... his soulmate... his everything. Their kiss was slow and gentle, they savored each second of lips touching lips, breaths mixing, familiar hands meeting bare skin... they knew that if the hell would break loose now, they'd be okay because they had each other.

 

 

 

A little YoonMin fluff before I return to JinKook... But can we just talk about the way Yoongi looks at Jimin... HOLLY , I HAVE SO MUCH FEELS RIGHT NOW, that couple will be the death of me... they're gonna finish what YunJae and YeWook started - killing me...