Little Tease

Lust or Love?

Dorm was unusually silent, which was mostly thanks to Hoseok taking V out to a movie that V really wanted to see and didn't shut up about it until Hoseok kindly agreed to accompany him. Jin felt sorry for Hoseok, but not enough to offer to go in his place, everyone knew that movie watching with V was a living nightmare because V kept constantly talking, moving around and worst part - poking and touching whoever had the "luck" to be next to him when he found what was on the screen boring... and that happened often.
Jin already had enough problems without having to deal with V's weirdness. He was getting all kind of frustrated - physically, mentally and unfortunately also ually. Worst part was that cause of all of his frustrations was one - Jeon Jungkook. Lately their golden maknae had been all over Jin every free second they had, it wasn't that Jin hated the attention Jungkook gave him, he hated the consequences of this attention. Jin was a man after all - in addition gay one, so Jungkook always touching, hugging, shaking his in his face was making Jin uncomfortable. Uncomfortable 'cause he felt ashamed of the thoughts that crossed his mind looking at Jungkook and because when the hell did his pants suddenly got so tight?
"Hyung, can I lay on your shoulder" - Jungkook asked cutely, disrupting Jins thoughts - "I'm tired."
"Won't your bed be comfier?" - Jin asked giving maknae a weird look and hoping that he will indeed just go to his room and Jin will be saved this time.
"But you smell nicer" - Jungkook said sitting next to Jin and wrapping his arms around Jins waist, his head snuggled in others neck.
Jin sighed - "Why do you even ask if you're just gonna do what you want anyway?"
Jungkooks only answer was snuggling even closer to Jin, leaving no space at all between them. Jin exhaled slowly trying to calm himself down, just when he thought he finally succeeded, he felt Jungkooks fingers slipping under his shirt and gently drawing circles on his skin. Jin bit his lip to not let out any embarrassing and inappropriate sounds and mentally slapped himself to get a handle of himself. Jungkook was just a kid after all, there was nothing ual in his actions.
"W..what are you doing?" - Jin asked when he thought he can trust his voice.
"You have really soft skin, hyung" - Jungkook said, his breath tickling Jins neck - "It feels nice to touch"
Jin didn't know what to answer to that so he just kept silent using all his energy to calm down his rapid heartbeat, but with Jungkook so close and touching him it was close to impossible.

Jungkook sighed, getting Jin had appeared to be a lot harder than he had expected. Jungkook was used to people wanting him, it was always boys and girls running after him not the other way. He knew Jin wanted him, so why didn't he do anything about it?
He slowly moved his hand across Jins abs, he wasn't as trained as Jimin, but he still took good care of himself. Jungkook heard Jins sharp intake of breath, he knew he was affecting older male no matter how hard Jin tried to hide it, Jungkook saw the bulge in his hyungs pants. Jungkook smirked and decided to tease Jin a bit more, he moved slightly "accidentally" brushing his lips against Jins neck. Jin froze.
"Kookie, what are you doing?" - Jin asked, his voice low.
"Umm? Is something worng, hyung?" - Jungkook asked adorably rubbing his eyes, pretending to be sleepy.
"N..nothing, nevermind me" - Jin answered.
"Are you okay, hyung? You look sick" - Jungkook faked worry putting his hand against Jins forehead to check others temperature.
Jin blushed - "I'm okay don't worry.. I'm just... just... just..."
"Just what, hyung?" - Jungkook asked with fake innocence.
Jin cursed himself for not being able to come up with anything, he couldn't just tell Jungkook that he was by his innocent touches, younger would be disgusted by his hyung.
"Jungkook, just leave him alone" - Suga said not even picking his eyes from his notebook. Nonetheless Jin looked at him with grateful eyes.
"You're such a , Suga hyung" - Jungkook pouted, but still detached himself from Jin. Jin sighed relieved.
"We're going to have to finish this some other time" - Jungkook said smiling sweetly at Jin, before leaving to his room.
Jin looked after Jungkook oblivious as to what maknae had meant. Finish what?