The Dummy and star

Jung Siblings and the Mischievous Neighbours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kyungsoo-ya, I heard that you‘re getting role for new drama with Zo In Sung sunbaenim?” Jongsuk asked while diligently chopping calamary and garlic in the kitchen.

Jongsuk and Kyungsoo are now preparing late night snacks for the EXO members and Krystal. They’re gathering in the Jungs’ common room to watch Woobin’s first TV show and celebrate the last day of training for concert preparation. Tomorrow is a big day for them, and they need to energize themselves with laughs and delicious snacks from Jongsuk & Kyungsoo.

“Yes hyung, isn’t it cool?” Kyungsoo asked both playfully and proudly.

“Of course! I’m so proud of you. You’re really doing great,” he puts the chopped calamary and garlic to the egg dough he prepared before.

“I heard that you turned down an offer of filming a drama?” Kyungsoo asked, turning on the stove.

“Hm,”

“Why?”

“They said that the scenes will be taken in Europe. Well, what’s the use of being busy and making money if I can’t be with my family, tho,” Jongsuk answers, making Kyungsoo stares at him for some seconds and drowns in silence. He didn’t realize until he’s done with the dough and about to fry it.

“What?”

“Aniyo, I’m just so envy with your family, hyung,” Kyungsoo moves to the fridge to take some beef sausages and kimchi.

“You want your parents died?” Jongsuk said with no feeling attached while stir-frying the calamary.

“Hyung!” Kyungsoo face is going -__- listening to his question, “What kind of question is that? Of course not! I just want to have that kind of sibling relationship with my hyung. He’s so hating me,”

“I’ve told you, just talk to him. Maybe he’s not that rigid as you think,” Jongsuk said, but Kyungsoo shakes his head. He always does that when Jongsuk gave him that suggestion, “Aigoo, this dongsaeng. If you need my help then just say,” he ruffles Kyungsoo’s hair and continue to stir-frying.

“Yah, star! Are you just sitting like a boss when your hyung works?” Jongsuk shouts from the kitchen which can be heard to all people in the house.

“Coming!” Jongin jumps from the sofa and runs to the kitchen, “..yah hyung! Don’t call me star again, I feel very dirty,” he pouts at Jongsuk, but his pout didn’t work anything on him because for Jung Jongsuk, Jongin doesn’t seem innocent at all.

“Keegan…..,” Soojung suddenly comes to the kitchen and backhugs his brother, she sniffs at his back as if she wants something, and Jongsuk has understood what the sister wanted from him, “…hm?” Jongsuk replied, still busy stir-frying.

“Can I climb Fuji mountain with my friends in the end of this month? Pleaseee? I promise you I’m not going to cause any harm” Soojung murmurs while burying her face in her brother’s back even deeper, “…no, Soojungie. I don’t trust you that much. We’re going to climb together later with Keenan, okay?”

“Keegan….,” she pouts and hugs her brother even tighter. The Fuji mountain issue has been coming up since last week and this is not the first time Soojung is begging to her brothers’ permission. They’re very protective and serious when it comes to Soojung’s safety.

“No, it’s a no and I’m never gonna change my mind. Let’s go to Jeju in the end of this month, okay? We can climb Hallasan,” Jongsuk put his cooks on the plate and put some shrimps to the pan. Soojung is still clinging on Jongsuk’s back, she doesn’t satisfy with his answer.

“…but Hallasan is different with Fuj—.....what’s this?” suddenly, Krystal feels .her back is getting heavier and when she looks back, the face of Kim Jongin smiling while backhugging her and Jongsuk is quite surprising her, “WHAT THE HELL KIM JONGIN!”

Jongsuk looks back and sighs at the sight of the Kim Jongin. He turns off the stove and grabs Jongin’s shirt from the front, “Yah, Jongin, let us go. I don’t want to see anything ert happens here,” he pulls Jongin’s shirt and finally Jongin lets go off them.

“ert?” Jongin is taken aback with the word, getting surprised at what he just heard, “..how can? Yah hyung, just because I have the y looks in MV and photoshoots don’t make me a ert. Girls are being ert to me. My job is only seducing!”

“YAH!” Jongsuk, Kyungsoo and Krystal shout together in instance, finding that those words are so disgusting to hear. Jongin only chuckles because of course, he doesn’t mean it, "Then please stop calling me star, hyung. It gets very popular that right now Woobin hyung is even calling me byuntae,"

Jongsuk only shrugs his shoulders at his protests.

“Hyung, you’re so ridiculous. You called me but you didn’t ask me anything,” he takes a glass and pour an ice water in it.

Jongsuk points at the tray near Jongin, “Bring these food with that outside. I’m going to make drinks, do you want mango or orange?”

“Mango!” Jongin shouted out of joy and putting the plates full of calamary, kimchi, bbq sauced beef sausage, and tteok on the tray. He walks out of the kitchen and brings it to the table in the common room. Without any order, those plates are being object of the struggle of all EXO members including Jongin himself. Krystal later joins them and munch some fried calamary made by her brother.

“Jongsuk hyung’s cook is very delicious. No wonder he’s the medical student,” Chen starts talking non-sense. Sehun only looks at him in confuse but being busy with the foods again in some seconds. Sehun peeks at Krystal who is also munching the food, he wants to make approach to the girl again because he still doesn’t get her apology.

Sehun exchanges an eye contact with Minseok who is sitting beside Krystal, and finally succeed in exchanging the seat with Minseok. He nudges Krystal’s elbow and in some seconds, Krystal’s angry face is being there again.

“WHAT?” she asks him very loudly, trying to prevent him from touching her, “You can talk softly to me! I’m nearly deaf because you’re shouting,” Sehun protested.

“You don’t like it? Then move!” she leans closer to Baekhyun whom is also on her side.

“Yah, stop fighting you two. You guys might end up marry each other if you continue like this,” Suho smirks, and Krystal shakes her head even harder not wanting to imagine that kind of picture in her head.

“Soojungie, are you sure that you’re only upset to Sehun because he didn’t want to team up with you? Isn’t it because you’re jealous to Yoo In Jung?” Chen and all the members go ‘wooo’ on that. Soojung only rolls her eyes and continue to eat.

“If you have to choose between Sehun and Jongin, who will it be?” Luhan asked out of curiousity. Because both of them are the ones whom very often to fight with Soojung since they three are in the same age.

“Oh course it’s Jonginnie!” she shouts in joy and Jongi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter