Beijing

Jung Siblings and the Mischievous Neighbours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re right, here’s burning,” Jongsuk said, as soon as they got off of the plane. The latter kept wiping the sweat coming from his forehead. His situation was not much different with Soojung and Woobin. Both siblings were fanning themselves even though Woobin seems to not complain as much as Soojung since he had ever been in Beijing. He was more prepared, compared to the other two that seem to wear more clothes than Woobin.

“They’re there,” Soojung points her index finger to two men from hotel that brought placard with their English names written on it. They show their passport afterwards and proceed to go to the car that has been served for them.

“Have you told the boys that we’re here?” Woobin asked, but Jongsuk only shrugged his shoulders, “They should’ve known and put a big surprise party which is not surprising at all in our hotel room I bet. No need to inform them,”

Woobin nods, since the EXO members are suspected by them to reserve everything for them, those boys should’ve known the schedule of them arriving in Beijing and they must be having personal informant in hotel whom told them that right now the three are on their way. He and his siblings only hummed along to an unknown Chinese song which is played in the car, and they fell asleep afterwards.

As soon as they’re arriving in the hotel room, Jongsuk’s prediction is not being proven because they only found a lonely luxurious room with kingsize bed, large couch and green nuance which perfectly suit the second born’s taste. Soojung, who seems to have agape since their arrival in Kempinski, has her eyes nailed to every detail in the room and how the architect perfectly put simple touch to make it elegant at most. She was excited and ran around to the room which is actually three times bigger than hers. Jongsuk was firstly excited to see the room but the excitement disappears as he can’t find any of the EXO boys’ faces in the room. He starts looking for them at bathroom, closets, even under the tables to make sure that they were not hiding somewhere in his room.

"Is there any hidden camera here?" Jongsuk asked, looking at the ceiling.

He somehow feels strange.

“They are so mean,” Jongsuk sulked, as he plops himself to the kingsize bed.

“You’re sure that they know? Maybe it’s their manager that arranged it for us, so they didn’t know the schedule?” Woobin raised one of his eye brows, but Jongsuk still has unsatisfied look in his face, “…still, so mean not to even ask to their manager,”

“Maybe they’re rehearsing,” Soojung massaged the second born’s hand who seemed to be the unhappiest amongst the three, “Let’s wait for them. They’re going to be here soon, I think,” Soojung keeps positively thinking, but Jongsuk only shrugs his shoulder, feeling unsure.

“You missed Kyungsoo that much, huh?” Woobin teased, and a kick comes from Jongsuk’s foot to his thigh as a response. The oldest only groans while laughing hard.

 

 

 

Two hours have passed and there’s no sign that EXO is coming to their room. Soojung has been outside with her sketchbook to get a rough concept of the hotel while Woobin and Jongsuk were cuddling in the room, they slept, exhausted much by the jet lag.

Soojung was casually going through every corners of the hotel building with her camera and Jongsuk’s cowboy hat on. She now sits on one of the bench near the fountain in front of hotel hall that makes her get a better look of the hotel building perfectly. She starts taking out her sketchbook and tries to catch every details in her drawing. Her eyesbrows knitted together and her forehead frowns much from the seriousness that took over herself. She sometimes wipes off the sweat coming down from her forehead due to Beijing’s temperature, but she doesn’t stop.

“Soojung?” someone murmurs her name from a quite close distance. He was hesitating at first but trying to get closer afterwards, “SOOJUNG!” he shakes Soojung’s body and Soojung’s head is lifted to see who the guy is. She was surprised by his sudden move and ready to throw tantrum when she saw who he is.

“YAH! PARK CHANYEOL WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING ME! YOU RUINED MY DRAWING!” she starts shouting and everyone whom passes by them start looking at the two, slightly chuckling. Fortunately, no one knows what they're talking about because both conversed in Korea.

“OH MY GOD SOOJUNG, HOW CAN YOU BE HERE!” he starts shaking her body again and hugs her tight, “I’ve been missing you sooooo much! Well, I must be crazy now, you’re not Soojung. No, you’re not! You’re just a mirage because the temperature here is so damn hot and I’m not in my right mind!” he starts letting go of her when the thought of mirage came to his mind. He suddenly feels sad.

“Geez, calm down,” Soojung rolled her eyes and sits calmly again, “This is me. This is Soojung, and this is real. Why are you even surprised? You’re so bad at acting,” she starts erasing some of the scratch thatshe unintentionally did because of Chanyeol.

“Acting? What? I’m really surprised to see you here. I mean, it’s natural, we’re not in Seoul where I can just find you anywhere like skyscrapers,” he seems confused, and Soojung actually wants to laugh at Chanyeol’s poor analogy.

“Aren’t you guys sending us here? I bet you just met my brothers in our room, right?” Soojung calmly asked and Chanyeol’s eyes got widen like it’s wanting to pop out of the place, “WHAT? WOOBIN HYUNG AND JONGSUK HYUNG ARE HERE TOO?” Soojung only nods and the aftermath of that is he was overwhelmed with happiness that his eyes are sparkling and start jumping around here and there like a fool. Now everyone looks at him because he looks like a crazy bastard, Soojung only laughs before feeling slightly taken aback by Chanyeol’s natural expression. She feels something was off.

“So you don’t know that we’re here?” Soojung asked, and Chanyeol shakes his head firmly, “…if we knew, we’ve been waiting for you guys in the airport. You all are my top first priority,”

That’s right, Soojung thought. That’s why Jongsuk keeps whining on how mean the EXO boys are, because it’s obvious that his prediction should be true if the EXO members knew about it. They did various events to each other and it’s been tradition among them. It’s weird that they didn’t even show up if they have reserved all the tickets for them. Even though they weren’t the ones that reserved it, or having person to reserve it, they must’ve been knowing about it.

But they didn’t.

“Why?” Chanyeol asked, feeling confused because suddenly Soojung was quiet.

“Let’s go to my room, ask the others too! Keegan and Keenan must’ve been disappointed because you all didn’t show up,” Soojung said before pulling Chanyeol’s hand to follow her, “…yah, don’t walk too fast!”

 

-xxxx-

 

“So you guys didn’t do all this for us?” Jongsuk asked when some of them are now gathering in the Jungs’ room. Jongsuk, Kyungsoo, Jongdae and Chanyeol were laying on the super kingsize bed, Soojung, Sehun, Jongin and Baekhyun sits on the green cushioned couch and Woobin and Minseok casually stand up near the window, hands are in the pockets as they listen to the others’ explanation. The EXO members, in fact, seem to be as confused as the Jung siblings.

“We have no money for that, hyung. Even if we asked SM to give it to you, I don’t think they’ll grant it, except if we’re Super Junior hyungs,” Chen explained, getting a nod from the rest of the members as an affirmation.

“Plus, your room is way bigger and more expensive than ours,” Minseok added, “We cannot afford that, Jongsuk-ah,”

“Even I think if we beg for SM to reserve you the smallest one, they’re not going to give it since two of you are artists of SM’s biggest rival,” Kyungsoo said.

“Then who?” Woobin feels frustrated because he was curious as hell to the mysterious man that gives the three this kind of treatment, “Anyway, where’s Junmyeon, Luhan, Tao and Yixing?” he asked as he counted that the members in his room are incomplete.

“Luhan, Tao and Lay are meeting their family, Junmyeon…., well,” Minseok shrugged his shoulder before furtherly explains, “..he was freaking out when he knew that you guys are here. He’s still awkward and needs time to adjust with Soojung, I think. He feels very sorry, Soojung-ah,” his gaze turned towards Soojung, and the young lady only scratch the back of her head softly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter