Long Time No See

Jung Siblings and the Mischievous Neighbours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kyungsoo-ya, have you taken the red pepper paste?” Jongsuk checks his shopping basket once again, in case if there’s anything left ungrabbed. He looks up at the confused Kyungsoo whom shrugs his shoulders, “Don’t you have it at home?”

“We ran out of it, and I have no time to make the hand-made paste. The schedules in hospital currently kill me slowly,” he complains, waiting until Kyungsoo disappeared from his view to look for the pepper paste in the rack. In one blink, Kyungsoo has got what Jongsuk needs and throws it to the basket. He sighed a bit when he saw the red pepper paste in the basket, feeling disappointed. Speaking honest, he likes Jongsuk’s paste better than the instant one.

“Why are you so eager to shop today?” Kyungsoo huffed as he picks up the basket and walks towards cashier with Jongsuk, "...we can do it tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow, or the day after the day after tomorrow, or the day after the day after the day after tomorrow, or simply next week, hyung,"

“You even ask?” Jongsuk looks at him in horror, making the latter flustered. He has no idea of what’s so wrong with his question before scratching his forehead slowly.

“Hyung, I’ve sacrificed a lot to accompany you shopping in public space like this,” he pouted, knowing that his aegyo will be enough to change the expression written on Jongsuk’s face.

“Today is Chanwoo’s final competition and two days later Soojung will have her birthday,” Jongsuk lazily answered and Kyungsoo only mouthed ‘ooo’ to that.

“Have you prepared anything for her? Present?” Kyungsoo’s brows raised, eyes about to pop out.

“Nope. But I have something in mind. Are you going to give something to her too?”

There’s a slight pause, “I’m not in a good term with Soojung and I know nothing about girl…. No. I don’t plan to give her anything,” Kyungsoo grimaced, only to be hit on the head by Jongsuk.

 

-xxxx-

 

Meanwhile at condo, Soojung picks the best clothes for her to wear in Chanwoo's final match. For some reasons, she actually starts thinking of her outfits when she’s about to meet Hanbin—the lover boy, Chanyeol said. Chanyeol is laying on the couch, throwing the apple on his hand back and forth as he was bored to see Soojung changes for so many times.

“You’re only going to a concert, not prom,” Chanyeol said out of frustration, clearly implying that he started to pass out. Eyes start to be heavy but  they were forced to open again everytime Soojung chirps around about this and that dress.

“You’re right,” she huffed, sitting on the edge of the couch, where Chanyeol’s shank lays.

“Yah,” Chanyeol moves his legs relentlessly to get rid of Soojung but we all know that Soojung won’t let that happen, “..it hurts, witch,” he said, keeps moving the legs but Soojung presses it harder for him until finally Soojung released him.

“You’re so weird,” he simpers, slowly massaging his shank. Soojung only rolls her eyes, doesn’t care, “…are you mad over my comment? You should be considerate to me, because you have no idea how tiring it is to see you back and forth without any single clothes picked,”

He sniffed, “People may just think you’re probably mentally ill,” and by that, Soojung’s hand flies to smack his back in no mercy. Chanyeol groans and starts attacking back by tickling the younger.

“YAH!” Soojung, who is very ticklish, quickly throws a kick to his stomach which succeeds to make the boy stop. She was going to laugh for her glory but seeing Chanyeol in pain making her wanted to more. Instead, she sets a face in sorrow and mourns with him.

“Uh.. Is it hurt?” she pats Chanyeol’s top, making the boy feels annoyed and hit her head softly, “…stop playing. Your brother will be here in some minutes, probably. Why don’t you get changed?”

“I’m doing it,”

Chanyeol constantly rolls his eyes, “Yeah, yeah, doing it for thirty minutes with no significant change. Well done, Jung Soo,”

“Stop calling me that name or you’ll…,”

“I got it!” Chanyeol quickly responds with giving a salute to her, “..but actually, I’ve never seen you like this. Being oh-so-nervous and going back and forth to your room for picking clothes only for a guy in some concert. You even barely dress well in our concert! You only choose the most comfy one! It’s unfair! Why did I just realise?”

Soojung chuckles, “Because there’s no need of dressing well in your concert,”

“..and this one, you have ‘a need’?” Chanyeol said rather a sarcastic one.

“Well you know…,” her breathe hitched and smile starts blossoming in her face, “He always says that I’m beautiful in every chance that we got. It’s a bit… a bit flattering you know. He’s only saying I’m beautiful without adding any more poetic or pretty words everytime we met. Just… ‘you’re beautiful’, and I don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter